Saudi Is Rich. LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saudis have this public image their rich, kinda like the drug dealer in the ghettos flashing bling but in reality he will spend so much time in jail not earning a cent, when everything is factored, his on mcdonald wage. Saudi Arabia Sovereign Wealth Fund looooooooool

The Public Investment Fund (PIF; Arabic: صندوق الإستثمارات العامة) is the sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia. It is among the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world with total estimated assets of US$620 billion (£514 billion).

While America has 41 trillion in wealth in stock-market alone

The U.S. equity markets are the largest in the world and continue to be among the deepest, most liquid and most efficient, representing 41.0% of the $101 trillion global equity market cap in 2022, or $41 trillion.20 Feb 2023

Yet these Somali clowns look up to Saudi, reminds me of dumb kid looking up to another dumb kid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Saudi strategy is to dump it's 'true wealth' into the stock market and live of equity growth and pull out funds when needed to subsidize their brain dead local. No human capital means they rely on foreign western human capital and rides of it.

What a great economic strategy

Taqa Wtf GIF by Saudi Energy Efficiency Program

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali think GDP is wealth. It can't be wealth becuz GDP is linked to production-consumption, unless it's tangible 'asset' of value like real estate sector, the rest is shitted out or thrown out and re-consumed. Wealth is what u have after EXPENSES. GDP is more like a country expenses.

If u take real-estate value of america excluding ppl personal homes cuz u need to live in that, so if u exclude them and discuss those with investment properties, plus their stock-market, oh my my my u wonder why the Americans are not disappearing anytime soon.

The natives have replaced the Expats, they are not depend on them the way they used to be back in the days. The once large Somali Expat community in the UAE that used to work in public jobs have been fired from their workplace and replaced since the early 1990s by local Emiratis. A lot of Western Expats has also been replaced in Saudi.

Trending