Saudi Crown prince MBS

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was searching for random photos of MBS to reply to a post by @Quasi and i came upon this article about MBS English Tutor. (who is a muslim arab too, lets get no fancy here) Me being nosey and always ready for any gossip tips i read the poorly written article.

It seems MBS is a mans man. Which is surprising for me. I always suspected he was sort of a sus or an in.ce.l. He reeked of privilege, awkward looking, very shy, not giving u eye contact. But it seems under that fluffiness, there is a menacing manly man underneath- as it has been proven for his public action. (the murder of a journalist)

In the article the tutor shared that his student, MBS then 11 year old was more comfortable with guards watching the palace than learning. Thats interesting. By this act it shows he is an extremely modern man. Typical privilege princes would shy away from such a thing. MBS told the tutor his mother thought him a gentleman. The tutor shocked, thought he never met the Princesses. How does she know? Then MBS showed the tutor a secret camera where he was being watched. This i think is a glaring act for the 11 year old to do walaahi. It seems he has no loyalty to his own parents or family. He seem to respect the little hired help more than his royal privilege family. No wonder he wants to modernize Saudi, because walaahi that is WHO HE IS.

Which brings me to the issue of the murdered Journalist. I really do believe, since MBS absolutely trusts these low born men, he trusted his goon too much, who murdered the journalist. I have doubts now that MBS had anything to do with the murder. His men do not fear him, they know MBS treats them like equal. Which maybe a hard lesson MBS must have learnt.

Meanwhile this pathetic tutor was on and on about him excited to meet the King, MBS father, and report little MBS for playing with the palace guards radio talkie talkie . The tutor is absolutely blind how the 11 year old trusted him, by tipping him off about being watched in a secret room.

1618501927065.png

Walaahi this article was meant to ruin the image of MBS but it did the opposite for me. I Kinda have respect for him except one thing. HE can't make Saudi a modern place. No. That is a disaster.

Anyway, WHO is impressed with my power of analysis????? Mashalaaah looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
I was searching for random photos of MBS to reply to a post by @Quasi and i came upon this article about MBS English Tutor. (who is a muslim arab too, lets get no fancy here) Me being nosey and always ready for any gossip tips i read the poorly written article.

It seems MBS is a mans man. Which is surprising for me. I always suspected he was sort of a sus or an in.ce.l. He reeked of privilege, awkward looking, very shy, not giving u eye contact. But it seems under that fluffiness, there is a menacing manly man underneath- as it has been proven for his public action. (the murder of a journalist)

In the article the tutor shared that his student, MBS then 11 year old was more comfortable with guards watching the palace than learning. Thats interesting. By this act it shows he is an extremely modern man. Typical privilege princes would shy away from such a thing. MBS told the tutor his mother thought him a gentleman. The tutor shocked, thought he never met the Princesses. Who does she know? Then MBS showed the tutor a secret camera where he was being watched. This i think is a glaring act for the 11 year old to do walaahi. It seems he has no loyalty to his own parents or family. He seem to respect the little hired help more than his royal privilege family. No wonder he wants to modernize Saudi, because walaahi that is WHO HE IS.

Which brings me to the issue of the murdered Journalist. I really do believe, since MBS absolutely trusts these low born men, he trusted his goon too much, who murdered the journalist. I have doubts now that MBS had anything to do. His men do not fear him, they know MBS treats them like equal. Which maybe a hard lesson MBS must have learnt.

Meanwhile this pathetic tutor was on and on about him excited to meet the King, MBS father, and report him for playing with the palace guards radio talkie talkie with palace guards. The tutor is absolutely blind how the 11 year old trusted him. And told him about the hidden cameras.

Walaahi this article was meant to ruin the image of MBS but it did the opposite for me. I Kinda have respect for him except one thing. HE can't make Saudia a modern place. No. That is a disaster.

Anyway, WHO is impressed with my power of analysis????? Mashalaaah looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The tutors article seems to be just him jerking himself off to how great his students who he taught for one were. It’s the equivalent of a substitute teacher who taught Michael Jackson once claiming all his achievements. Anyway onto the Prince I’ve always thought him to be exuding a very fake masculinity he seemed very false in his mannerisms, in a way this is a tell tale sign of homosexuality. Which in a sense I’m not very surprised about, the Arab elites seemingly have a propensity for sodomy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The tutors article seems to be just him jerking himself off to how great his students who he taught for one were. It’s the equivalent of a substitute teacher who taught Michael Jackson once claiming all his achievements. Anyway onto the Prince I’ve always thought him to be exuding a very fake masculinity he seemed very false in his mannerisms, in a way this is a tell tale sign of homosexuality. Which in a sense I’m not very surprised about, the Arab elites seemingly have a propensity for sodomy.

OK before i reply to your post let me

HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK before i reply to your post let me

HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA

I can't jump or leap towards homosexuality tho. Thats a big leap for me without heavy evidence. MBS actually does not exude fake masculinity, otherwise my qumayo radar would have detected it. In fact, i see the opposite. He is shy, hardly gives eye contact, hides behind his beard and shawl.

Could he be modern enough to be bisexual? Sure. Could he be drinking alcohol on the down low? Sure.

But there is no tell tell evidence so far. But thank you for your observations. I would consult you if i wake up 3 o'clock in the morning, and such a thought comes in my head. :)

:(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Quasi if it helps, there is a strong leaning. Judging from the article, MBS comes off as a mamas boy. From mamas boy to being gay is not a majestic leap.

Oh lord my brain is over working

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA

@Quasi if it helps, there is a strong leaning. Judging from the article, MBS comes off as a mamas boy. From mamas boy to being gay is not a majestic leap.

Oh lord my brain is over working

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA
We could perhaps send an email to the tutor, maybe if we praise him enough he’d share some secrets with us.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We could perhaps send an email to the tutor, maybe if we praise him enough he’d share some secrets with us.

He would not know that much. I am sure he spent time with them briefly. But an interesting thing caught my attention tho. MBS mother quickly observed that the tutor was a gentleman. Walaahi humanity are so funny and the same. HA HA HA HA

I can't count how many English Aristocratic biographies i have read where a lady or a duchess has fallen in love with the tutor of the children. Being so enclosed in your world that the first man that shows up clean cut with a Hawaiian tie-- immediately she becomes flushed and sexually bothered. Wait..... am i disclosing my life? :( Cancel that.

:)

:(

Last edited:

Trending