Saudi Arabia to stop funding mosques in foreign countries

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
2020126637155963559182498.jpg

Flag of Saudi Arabia [File photo]

Former Saudi minister of justice, Mohammed Bin Abdul-Karim Issa, has announced that his country will stop funding mosques in foreign countries, Arabi21.com reported on Friday.

According to the Swiss newspaper, Le Matin Dimanche, Saudi Arabia is to establish local administrative councils for each mosque, in cooperation with the local authorities, in order to hand over these mosques to “secure hands”.

The minister added: “The time has come to hand over the Geneva Mosque to a Swiss administrative council that represents Muslims in the area. It should have an elected cleric.”

He disclosed that Saudi Arabia is to take the same measures with all the mosques all over the world, referring to “security reasons”.

It is worth noting that the minister led a delegation on Thursday to visit the Auschwitz camp on the 75th anniversary of its liberation. He honoured the Jewish victims of the Holocaust who perished during WWII.

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2020/Jan/...top_funding_mosques_in_foreign_countries.aspx

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I remember UAE building this huge Moroccan Mosque and then these Moroccans got into disagreement with Dubai authorities about how the Mosque should get runned and got local authority involved. The deal was UAE would be on the board of the Mosque 50% and rest local Muslims. Very shameful if you ask me, begging rich gulf Arabs to build a Mosque for them, o and then turn their backs on them lol.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I remember UAE building this huge Moroccan Mosque and then these Moroccans got into disagreement with Dubai authorities about how the Mosque should get runned and got local authority involved. The deal was UAE would be on the board of the Mosque 50% and rest local Muslims. Very shameful if you ask me, begging rich gulf Arabs to build a Mosque for them, o and then turn their backs on them lol.
These berbers aren’t as dignified as a Soomaal, Madow Nose, Cushite & Afrow-Black-Ayrab walahi they’re not

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These cowards the world made a mistake investing into, they come from desert that doesn't rain so it creates a culture that only knows violence not 'barwaaqo' or 'knowledge' development. Their strategy is to create a 'violent' islam and spread it to the world and then act like the 'savior' to the problem to the world blaming the other societies as the problem. Thru this they gain 'regional relevancy and weapon transfer' and can act like their 'in charge' but no-one in the region respects them. The areas that are respected are 'yemen' it has history god dammit and that means RESPECT in the region and trust. The levant area also 'Iraq and Syria'. Notice how their focusing on those areas to eliminate them because it can challenge them in the future if a good leader rises up and says WE KNOW WHAT U R DOING AND WHAT PHILOSOPHY YOUR FOLLOWING.

Unfortunately the Saudis are very high up on the chain in 'CIA' as trusted source so there is not much we can do about it who provide policy advice for America on who to support and who not support. But I think Trump is fed up with them but is tolerating them cause there is no altenative and the Iran issue is giving these 'saudi' more relevancy and importance probably how they wanted.

I personally wouldn't do that to the world back in Majerteniya time period when these cunts in Saudi were born, we were of equal footing under the west injected capital into them and not US. I wouldn't swindle power for 'interior' clans in PL and say 'raggow' lets just lead the 'coastal' areas rule while we focus on the 'muscle' side where we got good experience in this desert. Because if we would've gone on the world stage we would've of possibly taken the 'route' of saudi and created violent movements around the world and then make yourself relevant as 'leader'.

I also suspect due to our 'environment' we would've of 'switched' allies because in Somalia we have two mentalities barwaaqo/gaajo. Saudis it's just pure gaajo and no rain. So we are susceptible to being 'bought' by Russia or anyone we may find an interest, I don't deny our weakness but is that weakness? isn't politics to be two mindsets but saudi is one mind set just brute violence and terrorism and he injects into other muslim countries by bringing them to study 'salafism' in the 70s. But Somalis are stuck with them unfortunately we can't change the reality we need to discuss how we can manage it for a benefit for ourselves.

They are called beurettes in france, the slang way the word is used is downright disrespectful :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
tbh i feel bad for how even their men clown them about it, kinda like the farax #AbdiExit brigade but worse cuz sometimes it ends in honor killings for the beurettes that go for non-beurs

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Kick these sand negros out. Somalis were peaceful before they came. U couldn’t convince a waryaa to blow himself up for the world, now we got kids who grew up on sniffing glue lining up because of these s. How I hate Arabs:faysalwtf:

Trending