Saudi Arabia Opening Up To Tourism, why?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Look Sxb, their Methodogy is Salafiyah and the split came during the first Gulf War when Osama demanded from the Saudis that his mujahideen group from Afghanistan be given the role to drive Sadan Hussein from Kuwait and the Kingdom rebuffed him. Prior to that point, they were all a happy family of Salafis. Like the Saudi Salafis, they do strongly follow the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah than any other scholar, is he a khawarij too? Ibn Taymiyyah died in jail and he was accused of similar allegations. Same methodology, their only difference is the concept of jihad and their accusations of the inability of the Saudi regime to practice a proper Salafi doctrine because of foreign pressures.
Ibn Taymiyyah( Rahimahullah) was a righteous man.

Did the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) order us to build tombs?

@Lum

Then, why is the prophet’s tomb in the middle of the Medina mosque? Should it be removed and buried in an unmarked grave? The Saudis considered it, but the Muslim world protested against the plan and they abandoned it.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Then, why is the prophet’s tomb in the middle of the Medina mosque? Should it be removed and buried in unmarked grave?
@Lum

Then, why is the prophet’s tomb in the middle of the Medina mosque? Should it be removed and buried in an unmarked grave? The Saudis considered it, but the Muslim world protested against the plan and they abandoned it.
Nobody said the grave should be removed. Stop misqouting me.

Muji

VIP
@Lum will you be joining me to Saudi Arabia in Nicki Minaj’s next concert so we can sing the lyrics to anaconda together. Your Saudi masters have given you permission walal.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
As a former salafist , I believed in destroying anything unislamic (according to my radical belief at the time)
We didn't care about Somali culture or the preservation of our language, as we believed that anything related to Islam (arab ) was superior
Arabic was a tongue for mankind and the hereafter
thus anything other than that was something of no importance
We believed in the hereafter we didn't care about the dunya or good quality life as we were promised of something greater ( sometimes I just cringe why we were so gullible but that applies to most salafist )

I had an utter desire and a sense of relief whenver my akhwaan brothers demolished shrines
,dismissing anything that could be harmful to my sect
I wasn't disgusted at all after all my admiration of the brothers inspired me to become a hardcore salafist
I considered anyone who questioned my beliefs as bid'ah or murtad
I was truely a hardcore maniac endorsing and justifying the jurisprudence.
I was enthusiastic and supportive of the implementation of Sharia Law
I viewed women as nothing but objects as I was following the instructions and manuals of the hadith .
I used to be agitated whenever my female relatives were outside unaccompanied use to scold at them
, I was angry all the time cursing the kuffr always blaming them for all the ridicoulous reasons.
things went psychical when I attacked and punched a fellow secular somali who was against my extremist behaviour.
As salafist we were taught questioning the religion, doubting wether this is a righteous act were considered blasphemy .
I lashed out and frustrated
I started doubting for years studied
even further realising everything I was taught at a young age was a fallacy

My world turned upside down
As I truly believed that I was a devout Muslim committed to the fulfillment of safeguarding regardless what's mentioned in the hadiths .

I just wish I can erase that darkness completely but Im glad I no longer follow that bullshit ideology .

Saudi Arabia
UAE
QATAR

Are the countries that funnel terrorists, spread their cancer ideology to gullible people like somalis and non muslim arab countries.

This funding cannot be prevented as it was politicised since the cold war to curb and prevent communism
Unless we have a coalition of unified nations to permanently destroy these lizards
Saudis are hypocritical as they are not truely a Muslim state , their ideology is a monopoly a win win for them its all about geopolitics and mind control

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saudis have wasted their resources from their petro $$$ in propagating Wahabism all over the Islamic world and beyond and buying off the support of Muslim regimes to reign supreme against their regional foe, Iran. The war in Yemen has exacerbated and depleted their resources without a victory in sight. Now, they want to supplement their budget for opening up to overseas tourists and thus have relaxed their "Islamic" laws because from now on, foreign females are exempt from wearing the abaya and it is not necessary these women to be accompanied by a male guardian. Chicks with $$ are welcome. They project about 10% of their gdp to come from tourism. The winner? Do you remember how Salafis and in particular the Saudis were hell bent in demolishing the historical places, homes and the burial sites of Mohamed, his family and his companions? Now, they realised that these sites are very important to attract tourists and will be maintained.

@Lum please pass the latest Saudi memo to ISIS and Alshabab to leave alone the Sufi shrines in Somalia.

Saudi Arabia opens to tourists with investment appeal and no abaya rule .

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...stment-appeal-and-no-abaya-rule-idUSKBN1WB2VV

I predict a coupe in Saudi. MBS will be publicly slaughtered! Call me Qumayo

Muji

VIP
As a former salafist , I believed in destroying anything unislamic (according to my radical belief at the time)
We didn't care about Somali culture or the preservation of our language, as we believed that anything related to Islam (arab ) was superior
Arabic was a tongue for mankind and the hereafter
thus anything other than that was something of no importance
We believed in the hereafter we didn't care about the dunya or good quality life as we were promised of something greater ( sometimes I just cringe why we were so gullible but that applies to most salafist )

I had an utter desire and a sense of relief whenver my akhwaan brothers demolished shrines
,dismissing anything that could be harmful to my sect
I wasn't disgusted at all after all my admiration of the brothers inspired me to become a hardcore salafist
I considered anyone who questioned my beliefs as bid'ah or murtad
I was truely a hardcore maniac endorsing and justifying the jurisprudence.
I was enthusiastic and supportive of the implementation of Sharia Law
I viewed women as nothing but objects as I was following the instructions and manuals of the hadith .
I used to be agitated whenever my female relatives were outside unaccompanied use to scold at them
, I was angry all the time cursing the kuffr always blaming them for all the ridicoulous reasons.
things went psychical when I attacked and punched a fellow secular somali who was against my extremist behaviour.
As salafist we were taught questioning the religion, doubting wether this is a righteous act were considered blasphemy .
I lashed out and frustrated
I started doubting for years studied
even further realising everything I was taught at a young age was a fallacy

My world turned upside down
As I truly believed that I was a devout Muslim committed to the fulfillment of safeguarding regardless what's mentioned in the hadiths .

I just wish I can erase that darkness completely but Im glad I no longer follow that bullshit ideology .

Saudi Arabia
UAE
QATAR

Are the countries that funnel terrorists, spread their cancer ideology to gullible people like somalis and non muslim arab countries.

This funding cannot be prevented as it was politicised since the cold war to curb and prevent communism
Unless we have a coalition of unified nations to permanently destroy these lizards
Saudis are hypocritical as they are not truely a Muslim state , their ideology is a monopoly a win win for them its all about geopolitics and mind control

You are in good company my two favourite posters here are reformed salafis @VixR and @AussieHustler. Im glad you have seen the light but it’s never a good idea to blindly follow anyone. You have to question people and read both sides of the argument. Or you end up like @Lum who doesn’t know whether he should be cursing Nicki Minaj or singing along to her next sexual innuendo filled song.

I can imagine them dancing to nicki minajs anaconda with their saudi scarves now that get music has been blessed by aabo saudi.
B3877584-3434-432F-A0D0-671C693A38EA.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where are the Wahabists like @Lum @Lolola I noticed most atheists are ex Salafists like @VixR and @Abdi Hanson its the idealogy of burn out.

Stay away and follow the spirtual teachings of Sufis to remain safe.

VixR

Veritas
You are in good company my two favourite posters here are reformed salafis @VixR and @AussieHustler. Im glad you have seen the light but it’s never a good idea to blindly follow anyone. You have to question people and read both sides of the argument. Or you end up like @Lum who doesn’t know whether he should be cursing Nicki Minaj or singing along to her next sexual innuendo filled song.
No Salaf would be confused about Nicki. They’re very consistent.

Once you see everything they say clear as day, in writing, in one of those two modes, Quran and Hadith, or even in the Sunnah, there’s nothing to argue with. You’re either in, or you’re watered down, ie, fake. The whole thing tumbles down onto itself, depending on how far you’re willing to go.

Salafis aren’t operating out of thin air. They’re following rigid Islamic doctrine. It’s all predicated on structural following, in all its forms, your source being the Quran and Hadith. If they’re wrong, it’s all wrong.

Nobody said the grave should be removed. Stop misqouting me.

@Lum

The Saudi regime tried, but failed due to a concerted opposition from most of the Islamic countries. It is a Salafi methodology and they did remove the graves of Mohamed’s companions and family members out of mosques and other places because they believe people will come to their graves and worship them. Do you agree with Alshabaab digging all the graves of the Sufi scholars and desecrating them?

I predict a coupe in Saudi. MBS will be publicly slaughtered! Call me Qumayo

@Basra

Though MBS is a ruthless, oppressive, a murderer & a dictator of the worst kind, I think he’s doing a good job in dismantling the Wahhabi clerics (religious and royalty union) and the Al-Saud Royal family coalition that goes back for over a century. I could be wrong, but I think that we are witnessing a momentous time in Saudi Arabia’s history. If I’ve proven to be right, most of the Wahhabi Saudi scholars would flee to places like Somalia and they would be welcomed with open arms and they will begin their Utopia Islamic State ruling doqomada. This will become a possibility because they are not only cashed up, but most Salafi Somali scholars consider them as their spiritual leaders.

Why would I follow Sufism?

@Lum

Let me be the devils advocate and say that Sufis never killed others. Furthermore, wherever they exist, Islam is according to the Koran where Allah says, ‘I guide and misguide whom I wish’. You guys are equipped with Salafi Hadiths to destroy them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Lum

Let me be the devils advocate and say that Sufis never killed others. Furthermore, wherever they exist, Islam is according to the Koran where Allah says, ‘I guide and misguide whom I wish’. You guys are equipped with Salafi Hadiths to destroy them.

@AussieHustler u r so hilarious to me. A comical figure lol or maybe I am not on my medication lol