Saudi Arabia hosts its first concert! Hijab-less Saudi girl hugs singer on stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
This must be an early Christmas present from my Rabb. I'll make sure to sacrifice a chicken soon

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You atheist/disbelievers need to fix up before it’s too late, start worshipping the creator of the universe(s).

*Saudi Arabia finally allows a concert in their country*
*Every Saudi chick throws off her hijab*

"Progressive"

Okkkkkk....

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Thanks
It's a simply speculation based on numerous incidence concerning fans sleeping with their favorite singer/actors. :siilaanyolaugh:

There is no reason for you to get triggered, you clearly have no relation with that girl in the video. :farmajoyaab:

Muji

VIP
Will the Somali Salafis condemn their masters? The Saudis will find new hadiths to justify their action.

The Somali salafis no longer exist they were either killed in Syria or are now atheists

The people who call themselves salafis nowadays are very half-hearted. I’m not hearing any shia condemnations, no quick marriages, and no constant posting of videos with a bearded man.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Actually this was not the first concert that took place in Saudi. However this was the first mixed gender concert.

Alhamdulilah, for us Muslims this a sign that Al Mahdi emergence is not that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.