Saudi Arabia and Qatar pledge to support Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No remnants of their indigenous culture"

First of all, Sudan isn't a homogeneous country

Second of all, there are still hundreds of languages spoken in Sudan, Sudanese Arabic itself is completely different from standard Arabic, whenever we speak to Arabs in our dialect they can barely understand us...

Ashamed of our race??? Wow you know all 40 million Sudanese people so let me just hush up since you're the expert here.
:kodaksmiley: You still speak Arabic regardless of how different your dialect is and Sudanese culture is MUCH more arab influenced than Somali culture. Stop cherrypicking - i am speaking in generalisations ofc.
And no I dont know all 40M sudanese but there is a large Sudanese population here and they all claimed Arab whilst looking down on blacks lmfao.
Everybody knows Sudanese people in large have a racial superiority complex to darker Southern Sudanese so be realistic.

Last edited:
:kodaksmiley: You still speak Arabic regardless of how different your dialect is and Sudanese culture is MUCH more arab influenced than Somali culture. Stop cherrypicking - i an speaking in generalisations ofc.
And no I dont know all 40M sudanese but there is a large Sudanese population here and they all claimed Arab whilst looking down on blacks lmfao.
Everybody knows Sudanese people in large have a racial superiority complex to darker Southern Sudanese so be realistic.
You claimed there are no "remnants" of the indigenous culture and I proved you wrong, majority of Sudanese can speak a native language and even the Arabic is mixed with our native languages. How is that cherry picking if it's the majority?

I've spent most of my life living in Sudan, so the few Sudanese you met in the west means nothing to me. Still very cute how you think the handful of Sudanese you met makes you an expert on a country as large and diverse as Sudan. That naive mindset will take you nowhere in life, trust and believe.

Yes i'll admit many Sudanese have a superiority complex towards Southern Sudanese but that has to do with their very "distinct" culture that people deem primitive, not their skin color.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Because i am? Arabs should spend their money where it matters. You have folks thrashing arabs day in day out on here. You have corruption all over the place. The arabs could do well spending their money on syrian refugees than ungrateful somalis.
Like bombing more innocent Yemeni and Somali children?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:kodaksmiley: You still speak Arabic regardless of how different your dialect is and Sudanese culture is MUCH more arab influenced than Somali culture. Stop cherrypicking - i am speaking in generalisations ofc.
Why are you insulting a random member on this forum? The Southern Sudanese are just animist pagans who have no history whatsoever with the northerners. Even if their culture is Arab influenced, then so what? Why do you care?

Wallee, you are through-and-through Arab... The West has alternative agendas, but the noble Arabs don't. Arabization is one hell of a drug

To arab-woshippers, the notion of an arab having ulterior motives and being evil is a concept outside their comprehension. It's as if you told them that god is deceitful.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
We don't need arabs in Somalia, we have enough xoolo sheegatos.

Our forefathers are qureyshi, kulaha...

The arabs spit on dirty booty clapping cushitic negros whose booty claps can be heard from miles away.

Akhas! Keep Somalia dark and beautiful and not hairy and sandy like the opressed negros who live under germanic/arabic rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts