Saudi Arabia Admit They Killed Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it was an accident why was the head Autopsy Expert in Saudi apart of the team that arrived to “interrogate” Jamal? And why did they bring a bone saw beforehand ? Expecting things to get messy? An autopsy expert would know how to chop a body up just fine...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. this soooo juicy and orgasm causing! Do u think Saudi would have ever admitted that without Turkey having audio or video proof! God is great! Technology is amazing!~

where is the link. been following this,havent seen anywhere admitted.

They’re preparing the statement but they’re acknowledging in closed circles that the guys dead. They’re just crafting a story now to deflect from the truth

Wow. this soooo juicy and orgasm causing! Do u think Saudi would have ever admitted that without Turkey having audio or video proof! God is great! Technology is amazing!~

:mjlol: Aren’t you too old to still be having orgasm? How do your organs still function ?:drakelaugh:

Saudis can do anything they want because the West is in bed with them. Watch these white slaves turn the other cheek towards their Gulf Arab masters. Trump and Europe won't do shit.
:hillarybiz:

Saudis can do anything they want because the West is in bed with them. Watch these white slaves turn the other cheek towards their Gulf Arab masters. Trump and Europe won't do shit.
:hillarybiz:

They had trump doing a funny dance with swords and touching their glowin orb

trump-touched-a-glowing-orb-in-saudi-arabia-and-the-internet-is-freaked-out.png

Wtf is that orb btw how come I never heard of that before this picture ?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They’re preparing the statement but they’re acknowledging in closed circles that the guys dead. They’re just crafting a story now to deflect from the truth

Trump

Can use this death to warn the US media. This will happen to u if u dont stop messing with me! Trump wished he was north korea kim

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good to know that’s one of my top 3 haagen Daz flavors. How long have you had a sexual attraction to Haagen daz ice cream ?

I have had a sexual relationship with the Caramel Deuce flavor for two decades. It does to my mind and body what no farah can do for me! I mean, literally i have to cry Hooooyooo help meee this is sooooo goooooood!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
King Kimmy is a world treasure :fittytousand: he’s a real man

a real man who looks like a doll? No facial hair? A penis the size of a pinky toe? Thats not a real man. Thats a big baby. Trump half brother from an asian mother

I have had a sexual relationship with the Caramel Deuce flavor for two decades. It does to my mind and body what no farah can do for me! I mean, literally i have cry Hooooyooo help meee this is sooooo goooooood!

:mjlol: You’re a national treasure Basra

a real man who looks like a doll? No facial hair? A penis the size of a pinky toe? Thats not a real man. Thats a big baby. Trump half brother from an asian mother

King Kimmy stood on the world stage and told everybody to suck his from the back. He’s got bigger balls than any African leader .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
King Kimmy stood on the world stage and told everybody to suck his from the back. He’s got bigger balls than any African leader .

Kim needs a hug and a penis enlargement funds

yee they admitted and claimed it was a rogue operation not known to the higher ups,,exactly wats expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.