Saudi Arabia: 12,000 Somalis Beaten And Expelled

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Nothing I said here was a lie go try and convince someone else with your lies. lol "arabphobic somali's " kulaha you are a funny guy I'll give you that one. The audacity to label my personal experiences as "Faux lies" like I said before Relative Privation doesn't change anything here. I don't care to convince a arab stooge be forever ever mad if you like

:manny:
Your cripplingly low self esteem/worth is clear for everyone to see. Resorting to blame the Arab Boogeyman for every trivial problem in ur life won't change anything.

I find it hilarious that you couldn't even address any of the points I made about every community having racist so you go on with your ad hominems as if they make the HARD facts go away :pachah1:

Everyone is racist waryaa, keep blaming Arabs tho like all losers do

Your cripplingly low self esteem/worth is clear for everyone to see. Resorting to blame the Arab Boogeyman for every trivial problem in ur life won't change anything.

I find it hilarious that you couldn't even address any of the points I made about every community having racist so you go on with your ad hominems as if they make the HARD facts go away :pachah1:

Everyone is racist waryaa, keep blaming Arabs tho like all losers do
waryaa are u ayubi

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I'll say this once, the criminal governments of the Saudis and Emiratis don't represent all Arabs, not by a long shot. The rabid 'anti arabs' keep bringing this up, it is such a tired and overused trope. Find something new to feed your inferiority complex.

GettyImages-686000830.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And then we give Turkey the keys to Mogadhishu Port.

Seriously? Are Somalis slave worth????

This is common practice even if you were born and raised in Saudi Arabia you still don't qualify for a passport. It's the main reason why they tend to flock back to Xamar and other major cities after they graduate.
I don't blame them honestly. Because when you give foreigners citizenship then their descendants are gonna take over the country which can cause a major demographic change. What Gulf states should do is make their Residence Visa's flexible and easy. They should be easy on refugee's and migrants trying to seek a better life.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don't blame them honestly. Because when you give foreigners citizenship then their descendants are gonna take over the country which can cause a major demographic change. What Gulf states should do is make their Residence Visa's flexible and easy. They should be easy on refugee's and migrants trying to seek a better life.
Buy your logic Qatar shall soon become a region of India

First of all, saudis shouldn't put somalis in such terrible conditions. Its a shitty treatment that justifies any hate you have for saudis.

Now moving on, you shouldn't expect saudis to treat illegal immigrants the same as the west. Saudi is clear with illegal immigration, you do it, you get caught you're deported. Its done. None of that, "im seeking asylum pls" works if you immigrate illegally. Now you have to understand that the government doesn't care about anyone except saudis. They bomb their fellow yemeni arabs, syrian refugees who migrate there legally are banned from working and if they get caught working are fined and deported. Those who come there illegally are deported. What exactly are you trying to say? Saudis treat everyone like that, if you have a problem its with the saudi government. Not arabs. Be specific about the country and be specific about the government. You can't just blame all arabs for anything saudi arabia does. You shouldnt lump in all arab countries together. They are different countries, and each one only cares about its own people. And these countries all fight each other. Lebanon which is close to syria deported thousands of syrians. Are they not arab? Even closer, are they not both levantine countries? Again, no one wants to deal with refugees and spend on them. Have you heard the latest news? Kuwaitis and egyptians are going at it in social media. Egyptians are screaming that they get treated like shit by kuwaiti government and they have nothing to eat anymore. That their employment rights don't exist. Some egyptains have tried rioting and the minister of interior said any rioting will be dealt with harshly. Kuwaiti security is a red line.

Stop making it look like saudis hate somalis and are racist to them. Every country cares about its people. You should too, instead of wasting time talking about how other countries treat you. Try to make your country a better place.

Buy your logic Qatar shall soon become a region of India
It would become a region of india if citizenship is given to everyone. Same with uae. They are small countries with large south east asian populations. However, they give passports undercover to arabs sometimes including somalis. The international pressure will be high if they choose to just give some people publicly while denying it for other countries. So its a secret thing. You can get the passport, your ethopian friend can't under any circumstances.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It would become a region of india if citizenship is given to everyone. Same with uae. They are small countries with large south east asian populations. However, they give passports undercover to arabs sometimes including somalis. The international pressure will be high if they choose to just give some people publicly while denying it for other countries. So its a secret thing. You can get the passport, your ethopian friend can't under any circumstances.
Or as soon as one of them marries or gets a high enough position should do it