Satanic hand sign from Halima Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Halima-Aden-Is-The-First-Woman-To-Wear-A-Hijab-On-The-Cover-Of-Allure.jpg

The symbolism on the cover wooooow..... She's down with the occult.

If you're not shocked by this, wallahi I'm afraid you're still asleep.:gaasdrink:

Don't be surprised if she takes the hijab off and show more body parts in the future.

Women will do anything for money.

In the entertainment industry, you gotta take or suck the dick to move up and make money. So don't be surprised if she takes that route.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Halima-Aden-Is-The-First-Woman-To-Wear-A-Hijab-On-The-Cover-Of-Allure.jpg

The symbolism on the cover wooooow..... She's down with the occult.

If you're not shocked by this, wallahi I'm afraid you're still asleep.:gaasdrink:
That's coming from a guy from the Thelema society mr do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law Aleister Crowley mofo

I have high expectations for Ms Aden, we shouldn't be so quick to assume only negative, instead hope she learns to surround herself with good people.

Relax neefs:whoa:

She would lose many opportunities if your wishes were fulfilled.

Muslim consumers spent an estimated $243 billion on clothing in 2015. Modest fashion purchases by Muslim women were estimated at $44 billion that year, which was approximately 18% of the total. Muslim consumer spending on clothing is expected to reach $368 billion by 2021, which would be a 51% increase from 2015.

www.forbes.com/sites/deborahweinswig/2017/03/31/is-modest-fashion-the-next-big-thing/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending