SOMALILAND Sanaag Specialty Hospital, Ceerigaabo

Sanaag has it's own dialect, i understood this guy quiet well lol.
Well he is talking about the history of Sanaag and how it always have being neglected from the time of Somalia, to time of going isutaag - meaning Somaliland gooni isutaag.

And he is right Sanaag has always being notoriously neglected in all of it history.

Even though that region have many potentials.

Well he is talking about the history of Sanaag and how it always have being neglected from the time of Somalia, to time of going isutaag - meaning Somaliland gooni isutaag.

And he is right Sanaag has always being notoriously neglected in all of it history.

Even though that region have many potentials.
Sanaag will not get any major investment, it suits Bari and Waqooyi Dhexe to turn Sanaag simply into a buffer between Berbera / Bosaso port.

I doubt any development in the region

Sanaag will not get any major investment, it suits Bari and Waqooyi Dhexe to turn Sanaag simply into a buffer between Berbera / Bosaso port.

Don't be so dark hearted, I'm quite sure that in the near future Sanaag will be one of the most prosperous region in Somaliland.:ufdup:

Reborn

You have young hungry councillors and MPs who will make a difference so be patience.The biggest issue is the ridiculously low TAX collection and the immortal mayor of Ceerigabo 😭.Which in turn affects the development in the area.Atleast the Jetty will be a start of some sort of economic activity in the region and completion of the road connecting to Burco

Trending