Sanaag: Muqdisho mayor openly steals a Ceerigaabo businessman land

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The government is hellbent on stealing lands behind the people's back.

The relatives will file a case against the mayor of Muqdisho

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Its a soap warshad in Xamar that opened in 1977, the land probably is worth alot.

IDPs were living in it before they were forced out and the mayor is trying to take the land when its owned by a Reer Sanaag family

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Minnesota Maakhir community weigh in on the land held by Muqdisho mayor

This isn't dowlad land for it to be taken by force the factory was a private investment

Jungle

VIP
Dad Xamar joogo aa amusan oo welibo hub haysta. Odayaal Badhan iyo Minnesota ka qeylinaa Madaale maku dhacaan horta?

Jungle

VIP
If you want to brag about xaraan and defend your qabil for dhul boob you've failed at being a muslim.
How am I bragging about xaaraan? The lady who was arrested a few days ago and evicted, had her place of business demolished is from my sub clan. Govt land is govt land.

I told you wth are some odayyaal in Badhan and Minnesota going to do to Madaale. And where is the paperwork for this land. It owned by a individual or the whole clan?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
How am I bragging about xaaraan? The lady who was arrested a few days ago and evicted, had her place of business demolished is from my sub clan. Govt land is govt land.

I told you wth are some odayyaal in Badhan and Minnesota going to do to Madaale. And where is the paperwork for this land. It owned by a individual or the whole clan?
Its owned by a individual and the family is suing.

Someones trying to take it by force and the mayor is siding with them, it was a private land paid for by the owner.

Trending