Sanaag elders tells Faysal cali waraabe & his qabiilclan to PISS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not something they can have a say on. One way or another they will participate in the somaliland presidential elections. If they do not participate in the voter registration process then they'll be terminated, me personally I like my Faqash barbecued so either way is fine
:ahhhh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This is not something they can have a say on. One way or another they will participate in the somaliland presidential elections. If they do not participate in the voter registration process then they'll be terminated, me personally I like my Faqash barbecued so either way is fine

Darood will fucking kill u man.

U dont know darood.

How is the democracy structured in SL? Break it down if you can.:yacadiim:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Talk is cheap sl lost to us outside of xudun 9 different times:cryinglaughsmiley:

How is the democracy structured in SL? Break it down if you can.:yacadiim:

Somaliland is a multi party democratic society. Somalilands political environment is young and still maturing. The three national parties have recently been established and laws have been created for them.

The constitution for somaliland has been created and along with the Supreme Court it gives somaliland a legal foundation to function on. Somaliland has chosen to mix it's traditional clan politics with the modern day democracy as a way to keep a healthy balance that forms a society based on both it's highly valued traditional ways of doing things and the modern ways of governing so as to not be left behind by the rest of the world. The way this has been done is that somaliland has Created what is called a Guurti Dhaqameed(house of elders or upper chambers) which represents the subclans and then it finalised the House of Representatives which consists of parliamentarians.

Somaliland is a multi party democratic society. Somalilands political environment is young and still maturing. The three national parties have recently been established and laws have been created for them.

The constitution for somaliland has been created and along with the Supreme Court it gives somaliland a legal foundation to function on. Somaliland has chosen to mix it's traditional clan politics with the modern day democracy as a way to keep a healthy balance that forms a society based on both it's highly valued traditional ways of doing things and the modern ways of governing so as to not be left behind by the rest of the world. The way this has been done is that somaliland has Created what is called a Guurti Dhaqameed(house of elders or upper chambers) which represents the subclans and then it finalised the House of Representatives which consists of parliamentarians.
Can you go into more detail into how things played out?
Did all the clans form separate parties (I heard they didnt)? Did they mix every clan together in these parties?

Does every party have an Isaaq leader, mixed in with some Dir, DB, and laangaab? Are these Dir, DB, and laangaab guys puppets (be honest)?

Which party is HJ, which is HY, etc... And how has inter-Isaaq clan politics affected things?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You have Aweys as your DP and your talking about Sanaag?:banderas:

Discuss the affairs of your people in Hobyo and the other cities, Sanag doesn't concern you son.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending