Same shit every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-Shabaab-fighters-014.jpg

Every time the media shows Al-shabab why does it have to be the same picture since 2010 and i am like only 30 of Somali united soldiers could defeat them unlike Umisom having thousands greedy soldiers with equipments all i think is some gay party going on or they are fighting with ghosts

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reality is somali national army cannot cleanse these freaks on our own. But the african troops are incompetent and they're all we have now at the moment.

After that we have to reprogram all the people brainwash into the sick ideology. It's a long road ahead......

But yeah western media outlets are shit.

Reality is somali national army cannot cleanse these freaks on our own. But the african troops are incompetent and they're all we have now at the moment.

After that we have to reprogram all the people brainwash into the sick ideology. It's a long road ahead......

But yeah western media outlets are shit.
Who introduced salafi ideologies in Somalia first

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Who introduced salafi ideologies in Somalia first

No one. It's not the 'big bad salafi wolf' btw. Their ideology is different to salafism. It was the suppression of religion that allowed for us to be vunerable to these groups.

Somalia was following a secular model in all but name, I believe this was the root of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending