Salute to our Puntite men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who gave you the right to salute us?:birdman:
Have you gone through the sheegato test?

I need answers asap.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Puntland wasn't the only part that was part of Puntland, so was mundus, malao, and other ancient ports along the coastline.

That was my point, I never said Puntland wasn't a part of the land of punt.

6.%20Puntland2%2026%20Feb%202009.png

Wtf made this map

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The great poet Khaliif AUN :lawd:
Ilaahoow u naxariiso!
They tried to feast on us but we came back stronger.

images

Anyone these anti-peace creatures hate, is a hero worthy of praise.

Just found another one of his poems.
Supposedly, Warsangeli were the only Daarood tribe who refrained from trying to gang up on us when all of a was trying to destroy us.
  • Warsangeliga maahee dadkii mayna wada meershe
Viva Maakhir.
We will work together to ensure that Sanaag reaches its full potential. That's a promise.

Just remember who runs the capital of Sanaag and Sool.

@TSP @Cognitivedissonance

This whole thing seems like a conspiracy by CCC, his deputy PM Ibbi and Sheik Sharif

Straight from the International Court of Justice themselves (Preliminary Objections by Kenya). No need to give me any hearsay shit

upload_2017-2-2_20-12-25-png.12561

Ok so before the document was signed, Norway, who were invested in this deal because of Oil deals with Kenya, came and spoke with CCC and Deputy PM Ibbi themselves. This is when they were drafting the deal. So we know CCC is in on it.

upload_2017-2-2_20-11-3-png.12560

Ok so CCC and Deputy PM Ibbi were supposed to sign the deal, but couldnt make it. They then tell Kenyan officials that Abdirahman Abdishakur , who was in Nairobi at the time and hasn't been involved in drafting the deal, that he would receive the power to authorize the deal. Again, not hearsay bullshit because Kenya has shown receipts as this was a part of the court case.

upload_2017-2-2_20-21-39-png.12562

Continuing to confirm everything I've said, also shows Sh. Shariff as a co-conspirator.
upload_2017-2-2_20-24-23-png.12563

Here Abdirahman Abdishakur basically reiterates what Kenya and Norway has been saying. CCC called him to sign it, saying there was a deadline to meet. This correctly adds up.
upload_2017-2-2_20-28-0-png.12564

f*ck Abdirahman Abdishakur.
f*ck Cumar Cabdirashid Cali
f*ck Sheik Sharif
and f*ck that Bibi guy whoever he is.

Here's the whole story on the MOU. The source is the UN and the International Court of Justice. It has been corroborated by independent sources.

And to follow up, here is a document written by CCC to the UN head Ban Ki Moon, where he DEPENDS the MOU selling our sea. http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf
It is stamped by the office of the PM, it says it's written by CCC, but oddly the signature is by Prof. Ibbi , the same guy who made the deal alongside CCC, and who is his Deputy.

While many Somali lawmakers (MPs) were criticizing the government about the controversial MOU with Kenya, and hand full of TFG ministers were shying away from defending it, Deputy Prime Minister ( he is also Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources) Abdirahman Adan Ibbi (AKA Prof. Ibbi) became the biggest lobbyist for the MOU - Weird huh!

Prof. Ibbi fought very had so that the MOU would go forward. In doing so he wrote a letter* to Ban Ki Moon on August 19, 2009 supporting the MOU – it was after the Somali parliament rejected the same MOU (and voted down on August 1, 2009).

What is serious about that letter was: it was signed by him, Prof. Ibbi, but is says it was written by TFG Prime Minister Omer Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke. When that letter became public Prof. Ibbi started to fade away into the background.

Prof. Ibbi had a backing of the TFG president Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, who also defended the MOU .

To sum it up, they're all corrupt traitors. And I fully believe that this is only the surface of it all.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@TSP @Cognitivedissonance

Here's the whole story on the MOU. The source is the UN and the International Court of Justice. It has been corroborated by independent sources.

And to follow up, here is a document written by CCC to the UN head Ban Ki Moon, where he DEPENDS the MOU selling our sea. http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf
It is stamped by the office of the PM, it says it's written by CCC, but oddly the signature is by Prof. Ibbi , the same guy who made the deal alongside CCC, and who is his Deputy.

To sum it up, they're all corrupt traitors. And I fully believe that this is only the surface of it all.
Show me CCC signature or shut your mouth.

You're in bondage by amisom and here you are chatting shit:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending