Salat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Give me some tips, duas, to not miss prayer. Walahi I stopped praying regularly long time ago, I can't get myself to do it. Subhanallah.

Listen to lectures on youtube about the importance of salah, get the muslim prayer app to remind you when salah is, if you need extra push set an alarm on your phone of each 5 prayers as a reminder. Start going to the mosque regularly

Finally i cant stress this enough you are who you surrand yourself with if you have friends who dont pray the likelyhood of you not praying/around them is high

You need to build that iman so even issues such as praying at work wont decrease your process. Need to make it a priorty and a number one importance! Wish you all the best!

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Listen to lectures on youtube about the importance of salah, get the muslim prayer app to remind you when salah is, if you need extra push set an alarm on your phone of each 5 prayers as a reminder. Start going to the mosque regularly

Finally i cant stress this enough you are who you surrand yourself with if you have friends who dont pray the likelyhood of you not praying/around them is high

You need to build that iman so even issues such as praying at work wont decrease your process. Need to make it a priorty and a number one importance! Wish you all the best!

Zainab, Waad mahadsantahay, I know its all due to my low imaan, it all started when I started doubting religion subhanallah, then I passed that phase an accepted Islam again but the doubtful thoughts didn't vanish all together. For example, I find myself making excuses, ridiculous excuses like you I can pray inside my head without the need of proper Islamic prayer.

Zainab, Waad mahadsantahay, I know its all due to my low imaan, it all started when I started doubting religion subhanallah, then I passed that phase an accepted Islam again but the doubtful thoughts didn't vanish all together. For example, I find myself making excuses, ridiculous excuses like you I can pray inside my head without the need of proper Islamic prayer.

Np walaal! I'm not a sheikhaad or anything but I agree I think its an iman issue. Sometimes you need people around you who will motivate and support you towards the deen do you have anyone in your life who can do this?

Give me some tips, duas, to not miss prayer. Walahi I stopped praying regularly long time ago, I can't get myself to do it. Subhanallah.
(Sahih International)
Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 45

I advise you to stop ingesting and participating in some of the darkness on here. When you denigrate Allah's creation and engage in speech that enrages Allah you'll find it difficult to engage in acts of worship

That aside you have to see salah for what it is and that's spiritual food and a spiritual shower. What excuse would you possibly give yourself to not eat and shower everyday ?

Likewise salah creates a magnetism in your life that orients you towards that which is good so that slowly you find yourself attracted to good and repelled from evil.

It is also a force for covering up certain wholes in your spiritual fabric through which bad luck can creep in and affect you.

You guys spend hours shitaing on sincere black muslims who may enter jannah 30000 years before you. I advise you therefore to humble yourself in all respecats on and offline

And I say with salah just dive in it and receive your spiritual provision, otherwise prepare for a life of unhappiness and closeness to unhappy people

Salaam

Start doing ghusl every morning and keep a clean living environment and take a beak from sspot if you have to

There are too many demonic forces surrounding and trying to kawal you and you have to play a full court press

This isn't a surprise. Salaat is very tedious spread throughout the day at inconvenient times. Before sunrise and after sunset too and everything in between. Who needs sleep right? You could instead be washing up for prayer. Plus it's so easy to break the ablution by doing pretty much anything so that's more time you need to spend sniffing water. Be happy though that Muhammad haggled with Allah to cut the number down from 50 times a day to just 5.

Last edited:
This isn't a surprise. Salaat is very tedious spread throughout the day at inconvenient times. Before sunrise and after sunset too and everything in between. Who needs sleep right? You could instead be washing up for prayer. Plus it's so easy to break the ablution by doing pretty much anything so that's more time you need to spend sniffing water. Be happy though that Muhammad haggled with Allah to cut the number down from 50 times a day to just 5.

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

:gucciwhat: it takes 5 min lol 5×5=25 min spent out of 24 hours. So tedious kulaha

Prey all your farad salah regularly for like one week to one month you’ll never miss it again. The fajir prayer I set alarms on my iPad like every 15 or 20 minutes until it close to sunrise. Sometimes when I miss it because I woke up late I promise to myself to never miss it again it normally works.

The other prayers I leave what I’m doing and pray because the prayer times comes and goes but, other things you can always return to it.

If you pray the sunnah prayers it would make your farad salah easy for you and you would get more reward it’s like two birds with one stone. May Allah make salah easy for all of us ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.