Salafi twitter bint thinks women screaming in birth is “Hayaa”

look up King Louis XIV and 17th-century French doctor François Mariceau. You’ll be shocked. Louis is believed to have enjoyed watching women give birth and was likely present in the room when his wife gave birth. However, it was the famed 17th-century French doctor François Mariceau who is generally credited with the practice of having women lie flat on their backs during birth.
Interesting, though I'm not surprised by a French King having weird hobbies, it seems to be French and to be weird go hand in hand.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Who are you? Boo, there’s only one bob, and it’s @BobSmoke.
1614745190197.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Some people like to have xishod around non mahrams, which is something you water buffalos wouldn't understand.

The maternity ward isn’t a night club. The only men there are doctors and dads to be - focusing on their on wife’s labour

Also genuine questions male perspective. Do women screaming in pain turn men on?

giphy.gif

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Mad fetish. Never knew there were men turned on by the screams of a woman giving birth.

Knock off Bob, tells us more..
No one claimed it's sexual. It's just a personal moment do u really want a doctor or nurse u never met see or hear you in that condition. Birth should be done by midwives known to the woman giving birth.

Alluring

Sayonara
No one claimed it's sexual. It's just a personal moment do u really want a doctor or nurse u never met see or hear you in that condition. Birth should be done by midwives known to the woman giving birth.
The probability of someone being close with or knowing a midwife is already low. And midwives only work in low-risk pregnancies.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
The probability of someone being close with or knowing a midwife is already low. And midwives only work in low-risk pregnancies.
it's the system people are tricked into giving birth at hospitals when our ancestors have been giving birth in the wild for thousands of years. They charge u (or the govt or the insurance company) like $20,000 for a birth. We are being milked.