Sad day for Syrian migrants: Gay marriage set to be legalized in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is a great day! The ethnic germans will turn to homosexuality and their fertility rate will drop. But the syrians will stick to Islam and multiply. Europe will be ram-packed with muslims in the next 100 years. We have to thank the Jewish elite for this :salute:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I don't mean to be offensive at all, but do you guys agree that homosexual behavior is a biological anomaly (not anyone's fault)? I think it is and I think it should be treated as such. There is a reasonable middle ground between throwing them off rooftops (like in Islam) and changing marriage laws to accommodate gays. Both approaches fundamentally misunderstand the issue: Muslims (and many others) think that millions of men just decided to be gay and that it's not a biological issue, hence why they punish them; the west understands that it's a biological issue but instead of trying to fix it, celebrates it.
This is nonsensical. It's like having diabetes but instead of getting treatment, you celebrate "diabetes pride" and come up with an acronym for diabetes and related things (i.e. DIBCTA).

Status
Not open for further replies.