Sacad and Saleebaan HG will be out of Hassan Sheikh train in a year!

Abdiqadir boss is the closest Marfash guys with reliable news bc he has alot of contacts but he is paid by ganacsatada and those who have some agenda.

I just watched this video and what he says i stated it in my last thread. Hassan Sh vs Deni/Mj pm backed by UAE

Still Deni hasnt involved in ths motion they r Sh Sharif, Kheyre, CCC and Gaas. As for Sanbaloolshe he wants to be in the Cabinet reshuffle and i think he will replace our current minister. No Farmaajo and Deni so far but CCC and Gaas are acting on behalf of Daarood, oops MJ🤣🤣

Im ahlu dhaqan i cant be against Xamza who are good for us. His spokesman is Hawadle picked by Uleex who manages the OPM i will wait until Xamza leaves on his own will to look for JL leadership.

Ahmed madobe wants to pick his OG successor from Reer Hirsi and Hamze is one of them. Ahmed Madobe will stay like the Faroole of JL.

So by 2024 HG will be out and MJ will be in. Hassan Sheikh plans to scapegoat HG politicians Sacad and Saleebaan politicans like Fiqi and Bukhari then no one will take them seriously after they been ditched. AAW have been destroyed totally and his guys have joined Hassan Sh after they resigned. Only the Cayr Mahad Salaad will be kept for Galmudug and this create a clash with Sacad and Saleebaan after they lost their federalka influence.

Deni is not going anywhere he and PL parliament will get two years extension in order to organize direct parliamentary and presidential elections so hassan Sheikh will be forced to deal with Deni and PL and that is picking a mj pm who represents PL interests.

Last edited:
I posted this on Sunday

Hamza is not going anywhere till 2024 when he will replace Ahmed Madobe. Take this rule, the prime minister can only be fired with the approval of the president and Hassan Sheikh will fight for him till JL elections

Hamsa will do cabinet reshuffle before the parliament session in 17 may and will add some of his opposition this will stop the motion 🤣🤣

There is an attempt by the UAE to plant it's PM in this Govt with the support of Deni who has only 8 months left in PL though he will ask the parliament for two years extension after the minucipial elections but before that he will try to enter the federal arena by becoming the pm and then run for the presidency so he can dislodge Hassan Sheikh from it so him becoming a pm will not be accepted by Hassan Sheikh who will launch a war against him when the end of his term approaches. Another option for Deni is to choose the PM so he can use him in the federal government but Xamsa can not be fired unless Hassan Sh gives the green light wich is not the case

Update yesterday from UPD secretary of minister

" at 11:32 AM
Add bookmark
I talked to UPD source he said Kheyre, Xerow Sharif, Abdiwali gaas, Cumar Abdirashid group are behind the motion in Nairobi. Deni not directly yet they are waiting to see if Farmaajo involves in it too. He said "they expect inay iskhilaafaan marka kuma degdegayaan inay u jawaabaan oo lacag uga baxdo" waxay qaban qaabinayaan kulan xildhibaanada Nairobi ka dhaca

Kheyre iyo Xerow Sharif maxaa ka galay pm Xamse? CCC iyo Gaas aa ku shaqeysta 🤣🤣

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
We have to respect your konfuur takes they’ve been wildly accurate :francis:

The biggest error I see is that there is no scenario in which Deni would want to be PM, going from President of Puntland to Prime Minister is a demotion.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The biggest error I see is that there is no scenario in which Deni would want to be PM, going from President of Puntland to Prime Minister is a demotion.
Deni does want his pick tho. But Yh doesn’t make much sense. HSM would be likely to sack him a week later after he leaves PL.

Most notable Hawadle figure on social media has this to say. PM Hamza needs to continue rewarding the Hawadle tribe, they are worthy allies to have around.

6E963D03-25F1-4552-8582-ED41B7D5F3D6.jpeg

Deni does want his pick tho. But Yh doesn’t make much sense. HSM would be likely to sack him a week later after he leaves PL.
😂 you need to learn the constitution. No motion for the pms first 6 months. Hassan sh will do the same like 2014 picking mj pm and becoming friendly to Daarood for election reasons by scapegoating HG. He stopped the irirst bs with SL after he reached heshiis with Ali Khalif and Qoorsheel aka SSC and appointed CCC for the pm. Talks with SL stopped after SSC members were added in the delegation unlike how it was under Guuleed. Hassan Sh will do the same and become friendly to Daarood.
Screenshot_20230426-010746.jpg

Ali khalif was big mucaarad of Hassan Sh in the parliament. Him and qoorsheel reached heshiis with Hassan Sh in villada to leave him alone and go for SSC, add them in the negotiations and he did. Sl said we are not gonna negotiate with somallanders only reer koonfur. Guuleed delegation were only hawiye and D&M.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't see any mention of the failed port project in Hobyo which is contested between Sacad and Saleebaan, of whom the former already oppose HSM and especially Fiqi for ignoring the clan's grievances about being bullied in their own home town. So I can conclude you only have some information but not all.

HSM learned from his first term that MX and MJ are useless to him and they cannot bring him the support of PL & JL, nor the political stability he desires this time around to get shit done. Hence OG’s promotion to national politics. Having Hamze at office comes with JL and Madoobe’s support to the FGS and he doesn’t have to worry about buuq iyo isqabqabsi from the PM’s office.

As of right now with Hamze as his PM, he has the support of 4/5 federal states + Banadir and a PM that doesn’t get in the way and that helps get shit done. So why would he trade that for political instability iyo buuq from an PM backed by PL? HSM will not make the same mistakes again and he knows PL needs him more than he needs them. They can’t even boycott national meetings anymore and are forced to attend by beesha lixaad🤣

There will be no motion against PM Hamze and he is here stay.

Delusional. As is customary, he will bend the knee for the blessed progeny of Maxamed Harti.

Queen Bow Down GIF by A24
The shameless banana republic that used to crumple under PL’s annual statements severing relations with the federal government is a thing of the past🤣

No one pays attention to those statements anymore and as we’ve seen recently beesha lixaad told Deni to go talk to his president!

Abaq

VIP

@The Midlands takes are good but he falls short on intra-Ogaden politics. Hamze won’t replace Madoobe, take it from me. Save this post for later

@The Midlands takes are good but he falls short on intra-Ogaden politics. Hamze won’t replace Madoobe, take it from me. Save this post for later
he is the candidate for UPD im not saying they can install him but Ahmed Madobe has second option of keep it in the family someone very close qaraabo if he couldn't therefore Hamze as reer Hirsi can be one of them unless madoobe wants someone more closer to him.

Trending

Latest posts