Punanis versus qaldaans: Soon War of Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Because we proper fucked over every clan and yall can't do shit to us but slander us in your groups and now online.
I think we receive more hate than any other group, but that's nothing to be proud off

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
am actually very closely related to farmajo mom clan wise atleast:banderas:
she's wacays abdulle like me it doesnt get any closer:denzelnigga:

Since you're claiming farmaajo why don't you claim your fellow gaalo Ayaan Hirsi? :ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Farmaajo is irrelevant in politics, yet you're quick to claim him. Be proud of your Habaryar and claim her too. lol
Is fuutole irrelevant?:damedamn:
I think he is yet you never stop talking about him:damedamn:
As for the female in question we don't claim embarrassment especially since idk what her dh sub clan or even if her mom is dh:childplease:
As for farmajo his mom comes from the same sub sub sub sub clan as me :childplease:

Duchess

VIP
Ayaan is an embarrassment for being exactly what you are?:ftw9nwa: Her mother is Dhulbahante and lives in Las Anod.

Who is 'Futoole'? Your gay crush or something? Now I know why you call yourself bandit. It's short for butt bandit somaha? lol

S

SOMACOON

Farmaajo is irrelevant in politics, yet you're quick to claim him. Be proud of your Habaryar and claim her too. lol
:urgh:

He's the solid reason Villa Somalia excludes the one man one vote mandate. He would've won hands down, everyone favors him, including you deep inside. Let's be real. Real recognize real

Duchess

VIP
:urgh:

He's the solid reason Villa Somalia excludes the one man one vote mandate. He would've won hands down, everyone favors him, including you deep inside. Let's be real. Real recognize real

TBH, idgaf about him.

S

SOMACOON

TBH, idgaf about him.
Than you're a Qabyaliste
Even some of my Isaaq niggahs said they vote him in if the elections were one man one vote.
Qalbiga wanaag u sheeg
I'd vote any man in, if he's wadani of course

Duchess

VIP
Than you're a Qabyaliste
Even some of my Isaaq niggahs said they vote him in if the elections were one man one vote.
Qalbiga wanaag u sheeg
I'd vote any man in, if he's wadani of course

I'm a qabilist because idgaf about Farmaajo but you're not a qabilist for supporting him as your fellow Marehan? Okay then. lol

BTW, check my title. I don't hide that I'm a qabilist. I leave that to people like you.

S

SOMACOON

I'm a qabilist because idgaf about Farmaajo but you're not a qabilist for supporting him as your fellow Marehan? Okay then. lol
I'd vote Morgon into office, simply because I know he doesn't f*ck with Ethiopia. I stand with anyone against the enemy of my people and Farmjo is against Ethiopian and Kenyan tanks in Somalia

Duchess

VIP
I'd vote Morgon into office, simply because I know he doesn't f*ck with Ethiopia. I stand with anyone against the enemy of my people and Farmjo is against Ethiopian and Kenyan tanks in Somalia

Morgan is a war criminal so there goes your claim of being a 'wadani'. You support him because he was married to Barre's daughter.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
dont mind her farmajo would be against her corrupt people interest as you can see she's already gearing up for self defence:damedamn:

Duchess

VIP
dont mind her farmajo would be against her corrupt people interest as you can see she's already gearing up for self defence:damedamn:

Farmaajo is an irrelevant ex-pm. No one cares about him except for your kind. There's nothing for me to be defensive about.

Duchess

VIP
traitorous witch you should be hanged from futoole's cabinet:damedamn:

Traitorous? :ftw9nwa: Weren't you the one praying that AMISOM was deployed in Galkacyo so they could rape MJ women? Now you're claiming to be wadani too?siilaanyolaugh

Duchess

VIP
can you qout me:damedamn:Traitorous women:childplease:

Am somewhat conflicted about this amisom in galkayo thing in one hand I want to see amisom in galkayo so I can laugh at you people and talk about how amisom is long stroking mj females

:camby:

I owe no loyalty to people like you so find a more appropriate word to describe me. :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.