S-SPOT MEMBER, MEECURY, carelessly loses his children in Munich, GERMANY AIRPORT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why did that officer ask “are you girls originally from
Somalia “

Shame on you @Mercury .. how could you’ve lost them ?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How is that manshallah if he is losing his childern?

Don’t mind her, she’s lost her cotdham mind with this “romance”.

Nigga done lost his kids in the biggest airport of Germany. What kind of lunacy is that ?

I’d keep my eyes on my kids the whole trip.

This man is lucky that it happened in a modern civilized country. Imagine this happened in Nairobi. He’d find his kids but only after missing the flight and bribing.

Don’t mind her, she’s lost her cotdham mind with this “romance”.

Nigga done lost his kids in the biggest airport of Germany. What kind of lunacy is that ?

I’d keep my eyes on my kids the whole trip.

This man is lucky that it happened in a modern civilized country. Imagine this happened in Nairobi. He’d find his kids but only after missing the flight and bribing.
They're so lucky the kids weren't put into custody and they were charged with negligence. Those people were nice with the way they went about the situation.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're so lucky the kids weren't put into custody and they were charged with negligence. Those people were nice with the way they went about the situation.

Did you understood their language?

It’s kind of interesting that Europe they’re not afraid to ask “are you originally from Somalia”. Here they’d use “the missing children are black”

Did you understood their language?

It’s kind of interesting that Europe they’re not afraid to ask “are you originally from Somalia”. Here they’d use “the missing children are black”
I kinda understand German not all.

And yea they aren't scared of generalising, they wanna have something to hold against the community.

Not bad... :patrice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I kinda understand German not all.

And yea they aren't scared of generalising, they wanna have something to hold against the community.

Not bad... :patrice:
My German isn’t that good but from what I understand the father went to get a coffee while the girls went to the toilet that’s how he lost them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending