S/Land Delegation in the Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland’s FM Meets with members of British parliament
Somaliland delegation led by the foreign minister & international cooperation, Dr. Sa’ad Ali Shire is in the UK. The FM attended a meeting held at the British parliament which was organized by friends of Somaliland party within in the parliament. Mr. Sa’ad Ali Shire has spoken about the way Somaliland election was conducted.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey Draco

26804485_1551868088253736_7916528365365634859_n.jpg

We've never been closer
I think muuse government will be ones to get us over the line
Silanyo was a good president overall but he had to focus solely on keeping the peace and got senile over last couple years of his administration
We need a HY president next who is loyal to somaliland after ina BIixi.that will take us to next level Inshallah

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We've never been closer
Silanyo was a good president overall but he had to focus solely on keeping the peace and got senile over last couple years of his administration
We need a HY president next who is loyal to somaliland after ina BIixi.that will take us to next level Inshallah
Wallahi the delusion is real:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Wallahi the delusion is real:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Don't use 'wallahi' so flippant its no joke.

There's no delusion here my friend. The day soon come when we can finally rid ourselves of these parasites. Who just wanna leech on to us.

We're a country already in every other way. You're acting like a loved up teenager who's got dumped, but can't move on cos she's to attached.

Waxa tihiin dad la nagu itixaamey

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Don't use 'wallahi' so flippant its no joke.

There's no delusion here my friend. The day soon come when we can finally rid ourselves of these parasites. Who just wanna leech on to us.

We're a country already in every other way. You're acting like a loved up teenager who's got dumped, but can't move on cos she's to attached.

Waxa tihiin dad la inagu itixaamey

Hers something to think about.

South Sudan had a referendum on the 8th july 2011, declared independance the same day 8th july 2011, and got recognised by 11 countries on the 9th of july 2011 and another 12 countries on the 10th july.

You crazies declared independance in 1991, had a referendum in your 3 villages in 2001 and still bootyclapping for recognition in 2018 to no avail.

Let me clue you in, there is no way to get recognised without the approval of the legitimate government in mogadishu, all the cards are in their hands.

But hey im not gonna stop you khat heads from embarrassing yourselves so continue.

South Sudan had a referendum on the 8th july 2011, declared independance the same day 8th july 2011, and got recognised by 11 countries on the 9th of july 2011 and another 12 countries on the 10th july.

You crazies declared independance in 1991, had a referendum in your 3 villages in 2001 and still bootyclapping for recognition in 2018 to no avail.

Let me clue you in, there is no way to get recognised without the approval of the legitimate government in mogadishu, all the cards are in their hands.

But hey im not gonna stop you khat heads from embarrassing yourselves so continue.

Be honest with yourself cuz. It's only a matter of time.

All cards in mogadishit hands? Lol now that's delusion.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Be honest with yourself cuz. It's only a matter of time.

All cards in mogadishit hands? Lol now that's delusion.
nigga during mogadishu's worst era 2007-2010

somaliland didn't get indepence

stop being delusional sxb

SL will never get independence

and i swear that on my grave

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
We've never been closer

So sad! Siiland window of opportunity has permanently closed.

Couldn’t deliver when Somalia was at its worst, now Somalia is back, no chance for Siiland being recognized.

Remember Somali airspace is being taxed at Mogadishu and Siiland ain’t getting a dime because of their stupidity.

Saalax Bidaar

nigga during mogadishu's worst era 2007-2010

somaliland didn't get indepence

stop being delusional sxb

SL will never get independence

and i swear that on my grave
Wallahi you took it out of my mouth.

This is beyond delusional, this is national mental health emergency for Siilanders wallahi.

DRACO

VIP

Even if we did have 3 villages only we would still be doing better than yall with 2 and a half villages :dead:
So sad! Siiland window of opportunity has permanently closed.

Couldn’t deliver when Somalia was at its worst, now Somalia is back, no chance for Siiland being recognized.

Remember Somali airspace is being taxed at Mogadishu and Siiland ain’t getting a dime because of their stupidity.
don't lie you self hating f*ck or imposter , you damn well know Mogadishu does not control the airspace yet . It was the opening of a flight information centre not airspace control centre!

Ethiopia prefers Somaliland current limbo status so they can economically and politically exploit her

USA/ EU have no Strategic interest in
pursuing recognition and left the issue for the Somalis to sort out with the AU.

Arab league is pro Somali unity

Recognition is not coming .

Saalax Bidaar

Even if we did have 3 villages only we would still be doing better than yall with 2 and a half villages :dead:

don't lie you self hating f*ck or imposter , you damn well know Mogadishu does not control the airspace yet . It was the opening of a flight information centre not airspace control centre!

Poor child, Are you also going to lie to yourself and deny the fact that when rer SL want to travel, they first drive to Garowe to get Somali passport?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

LOL there is multiple ways of getting recongized without the approval of the government of Somalia, imo they hold the least amount of cards.

You say we have bootyclapped to no avail well as you already know there is a foreign military base being built in Somaliland without the consent of Somalia. Do you realize how controversial that is?

By the year the government of Somalia is losing whatever weak grip they have on Somaliland. Just in 2017, Somalia's sovereignty over Somaliland has been stampled on multiple times.

South Sudan gained independence from Sudan on 9 July 2011 as the outcome of a 2005 peace deal that ended Africa's longest-running civil war. This was a part of the peace deal decided by BOTH of them which is very different from the situation between Somaliland and Somalia.

You piss me off with every post you make about Somaliland because all you write is complete bullshit. It makes you look very desperate and unsure of yourself.

Edit: Sometimes the shit you post is valid but lately, you have been slippin'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending