Rwandan-Canadian from Edmonton gets a feature with Lil Baby

I wasn't expecting to see that hand in on camera like that, all I understood was bro, come here or something.

What's the context to this?
This dude came up to biggie juke taking a video of him without his permission at first Biggie juke was chill about it then some seconds later he like suddenly got frustrated and went up to the little guy telling him how he shouldn’t take videos of people without permission. My nigga basically slipped up his tough image.
:mjkkk:

This dude came up to biggie juke taking a video of him without his permission at first Biggie juke was chill about it then some seconds later he like suddenly got frustrated and went up to the little guy telling him how he shouldn’t take videos of people without permission. My nigga basically slipped up his tough image.
:mjkkk:
So he bullies kids?

That's 4 rappers that have 2+ bodies on them meanwhile fat ass biggie juke fights cadaan kids and thinks he's tough lol ur way out your league akhi rapping is a hobby for us our main flex is killing niggas:fredo:
Man said 2+ bodies just this bare niggas has over 4 together yasin was in jail 4 years, and the other nigga jaffar byn got 4-6 years but its true rapping is our thing we get more views despite being non english speaking country, plus yall r gangbanging each other somali on somali gerrera here bro

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Man said 2+ bodies just this bare niggas has over 4 together yasin was in jail 4 years, and the other nigga jaffar byn got 4-6 years but its true rapping is our thing we get more views despite being non english speaking country, plus yall r gangbanging each other somali on somali gerrera here bro
Akhi stop being so tense waa iska ciyaar :heh:

That's 4 rappers that have 2+ bodies on them meanwhile fat ass biggie juke fights cadaan kids and thinks he's tough lol ur way out your league akhi rapping is a hobby for us our main flex is killing niggas:fredo:
Wallahi, we are not low life criminals, alhamdulilah the swedish goverment got us.

Trending

Latest posts