Russian Soldier: "Look, I brought your mother home for you"

be sure to turn on the closed captions so you can read the subtitles. very beautiful clip and I'm sure the CNNs and BBCs won't be showing this. I believe the soldiers here are Chechens btw.

"It is impossible to look at such footage indifferently. The mother of these girls worked as a teacher in a nearby village before the special operation began, and for 13 days she sat in the basement and knew nothing of her family's fate. After the territory was liberated by Russian special forces, she was able to tell them what had happened. When Anzor Bisaev, my dear brother, the commander of the special task police unit "Akhmat-Grozny" of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation in the Chechen Republic, found out, he brought his mother home. The whole family is together again now. There is no danger for them. Russian fighters provide security in the occupied territories. Love your loved ones!"

The whole channel is a goldmine. They're doing Russian to English translations.

I really recommend this one.

Frankly, I was anti-Russia before this war with Ukraine. But they are going toe in toe in armed combat with this evil system that oppresses us all... they have my respect. All the degenerates, liberals, atheists, feminists are foaming at the mouth against Russia and its sympathizers. Russia is threatening the degeneracy that the West wants to force on the entire world.

Trending