Russian Embassy In South Africa Posts Viral Anti-Black Tweet!

It’s not just this the Russian embassies/foreign ministry twitter pages have been brutal and funny
1706750044745.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
During the world cup was when I realized how the rest of the world felt about black athletes. I was honestly shocked.

A lot of people genuinely believe Madows are just super OP and that no one can compete with them.

In the states for example
Madows take sports seriously and are willing to start training their kids early. They genuinely believe becoming a pro athlete is a achievable career choice and are willing to support their kids. Cadaans are the same way as well. Even if most of these guys never make it pro or get college offers most of them are in great shape by the time they are 18 years old. They can easily transition into another fitness related work field or even the military.

A lot of cultures low-key don't really give af about athletics as much. They aren't obsessed as much like Madows and Cadaans here in North America. Americans invest billions into the sports industries here in america. Youth develop is taken very seriously. Most countries aren't investing in their athletes like America does.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Russians dope. Their figure skaters look like buff children even after doping, they have inferior genetics compared to madows. They need to accept their loss.
:francis:

During the world cup was when I realized how the rest of the world felt about black athletes. I was honestly shocked.

A lot of people genuinely believe Madows are just super OP and that no one can compete with them.

In the states for example
Madows take sports seriously and are willing to start training their kids early. They genuinely believe becoming a pro athlete is a achievable career choice and are willing to support their kids. Cadaans are the same way as well. Even if most of these guys never make it pro or get college offers most of them are in great shape by the time they are 18 years old. They can easily transition into another fitness related work field or even the military.

A lot of cultures low-key don't really give af about athletics as much. They aren't obsessed as much like Madows and Cadaans here in North America. Americans invest billions into the sports industries here in america. Youth develop is taken very seriously. Most countries aren't investing in their athletes like America does.

I don't know how true this really is; Madows are only really being represented by 40 million FBA and some Jamaicans while over a billion Madows are shut out due to the pathetic State of this continent.

Also, there are a great deal of capital heavy sports that blacks have yet to venture into; and there are sports that blacks don't really have any interest in.

It would be so much worse for the world if Africa was wealthy; the infrastructure and resources necessary to compete would be more available and showcase would Africa is really capable of; and interest in a greater range of sports would show itself

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Slavs are generally like this, except my Serb mate; dude wants to set me up with a Serb chick
Serbs will call you the nastiest racial slur followed up by saying you're like a brother to him 😂

Trending

Latest posts