Russia unveils military plans in Cuba & Latin America

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You dont need credentials when he is providing sources, those from the US government itself.

High School government essays also have US government sources, doesn’t mean I’m gonna use it in an argument.

You’re better off using RT, I trust it more than some random “Twitter journalist”.

My point exactly, a video from a “Twitter journalist” with no credentials.
You’re better off using RT, I trust it more than some random “Twitter journalist”.
Just be honest. You're a pro-Western type. You follow Western ideology, you're aligned with them politically. That's why you had a problem with AMusee posting what he did.

Also, the argument is silly. I actually just watched Benjamin Norton on RT yesterday. He somehow magically becomes more credible just because he was on TV?

edit: now granted, I do kind of lean towards China and Russia politically in relation to the US versus China and Russia Cold War but notice I don't remotely follow them ideologically. I don't follow Chinese ideology nor do I follow Russian ideology.

also, I want to mention that of course I am staunchly opposed to the Houthis and Iran and Assad... but besides those blunders, Benjamin Norton does legitimately put out some interesting stuff and I do like some of his content

look! the "twitter journalist"- he's on tv! now he magically becomes a credible source according to Periplus' methodology

(btw: this isn't the one of him I was watching yesterday, I don't really watch that version of RT)

@Periplus hey wait a minute.... what are you doing expressing opinions? what tv channel have you been on?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

look! the "twitter journalist"- he's on tv! now he magically becomes a credible source according to Periplus' methodology

(btw: this isn't the one of him I was watching yesterday, I don't really watch that version of RT)

@Periplus hey wait a minute.... what are you doing expressing opinions? what tv channel have you been on?

If you really think my methodology is “one can only be reliable if they’re on tv”, why did you show this guy.

You could’ve shown Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse on tv and made me look a bigger fool.

But the fact you didn’t means that you understood my point and being deliberately facetious by using a straw man.

Trending

Latest posts