Russia-Ukraine War

F Russia they betrayed somali during Ogaden war.

They have killed many fisherman off our coast in recent times using missiles and massive machine guns on small boats not even verifying if they pirates nor capturing them when they have cruise ships 100 times the size.

Ukraine and Russia I say let them both fight to last man we should cheer on their destruction and keep supporting, Ukraine with weapons good use of taxes I pay in America they putting on good show

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
F Russia they betrayed somali during Ogaden war.

They have killed many fisherman off our coast in recent times using missiles and massive machine guns on small boats not even verifying if they pirates nor capturing them when they have cruise ships 100 times the size.

Ukraine and Russia I say let them both fight to last man we should cheer on their destruction and keep supporting, Ukraine with weapons good use of taxes I pay in America they putting on good show
That was the USSR and if you wanted revenge you should hope Russo Chinese alliance wins against thre west.

That was the USSR and if you wanted revenge you should hope Russo Chinese alliance wins against thre west.
I live in America. Down with China, Russia and USSR. Im team west all day, where all my family lives and probably most of your. China and Russia will never over take America. All the major companies and invention from America. China and Russia are shit holes where most of their rich people even flee to get sweet life in west . What has China done but copy America and be there slave labor for big companies. Just like Russia was all hype China is even worse of paper tiger

Somali Saayid

VIP
I live in America. Down with China, Russia and USSR. Im team west all day, where all my family lives and probably most of your. China and Russia will never over take America. All the major companies and invention from America. China and Russia are shit holes where most of their rich people even flee to get sweet life in west . What has China done but copy America and be there slave labor for big companies. Just like Russia was all hype China is even worse of paper tiger
Oh the Us will still be a great place to live or just won't have it former influence on the globe.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I bet you're the type of person to say that Ethiopia is not our enemy anymore, since it's no longer an Imperial monarchy :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah dem Ethiopians can go to hell. But I see an opportunity in Russia n China. Ethiopia has nothing for us. Historically USSR would supply arms to Somalia, all I'm saying is we should restart that trade, currently we aren't in the position too demand things of a nuclear and imminent world power.

In essence however we will have our revenge but it will take time

The USSR was led by and dominated by ethnic Ukrainians in 1977 when they sided with Ethiopia over Somalia, this is why I support Russia over Ukraine. Putin wants to bring back Greater Russia not the USSR. Russia is not the USSR

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Senior lieutenant Pavel Kuzin took his position at the machine gun - the only soldier still able to fight. Everyone else in his troop lay dead or injured.
Suffering from shell-shock and with one arm bandaged, the 37-year-old fired at the waves of Russian soldiers trying to storm his position. They didn't even try to take cover, but simply walked towards him across the open field.
It was clear Pavel wouldn't be able to hold the position for long, but he needed to buy time for a rescue team to arrive. His final action in life was to ensure his wounded comrades got to safety.
The Ukrainian military says Bakhmut is now the scene of many "unprecedentedly bloody" battles like this, where they now have to repel up to 50 attacks on their positions every day. Russia has concentrated massive forces in this area, and their brutal strategy of launching human wave attacks helps them to advance slowly - but at a very high cost.
38B9BF09-54C5-4E46-9D27-CE7623FC9B7B.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts