Russia Silent Cold War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Russia is trying to make a come back on the international scene. If the order changes in Mid-east and there is MB sunni states and Iran controlling the Shia states. All of them have similar end goals, to end the western domination of the world. MB want's to infiltrate America as per the idealogy, grab the media, universities, banks, and economic lifelines and start generating MB aligned politicians in America. The shia have similar goals but their big focus is on Israel, so you will see them focusing all efforts towards there. Then you got Russia who basically will have all of the mid-east under it's axis regardless if it's MB or Shia, they will unite on shared outlook which is the end of Western world. Russia alliance team has just grown now to the whole mid-east, all it's economy, and firepower which will be added into the Russian alliance bank.

Is it enough to compete against the west? no it isn't. EU/America are talking about 40 trillion economy. But Russia is working inside the EU and NATO alliances and beginning to penetrate it, you see their activity on that continent. If they can break up this western alliance, this means they can't pool their resources together for a war and will be stand-alone countries and a stand alone country can't fight such a huge russian axis and will begin slowly taking each one down one by one like sitting ducks.

Eventually the world will be Russian Putin vision and his alliances. The only question is will they turn on themselves when there is no more western enemy? the liklihood is very high and we could be heading into a dooms-day scenario, not now but probably 50-100 years if Russia continues it's axis building. To control the world isn't about which country has the largest military anymore, because one military even America can't fight the world alone without tanking it's own economy. Forget the Nukes as that is a stalemate, so it's unlikely it will ever provide an advantage to anyone.

It's all about developing friends and through that using their GDP, people power, and resources to add to the pool. Russia if it controls the mid-east could even begin using oil tactics on bringing down the EU by giving one or two nations an advantage over oil prices by bringing the costs down to their economy and in return splitting from the EU or whatever t he western alliance is and most countries are about themselves and think they will get an edge over other nations.

Russia is damn brutal and putin is on the move and his footprint is everywhere nowadays. I am worried he comes for Africa because that has such huge resources and could make those countries wealthy which means he has more funds for his RUSSIAN EMPIRE days.

West is fucked, Saudi-UAE are fucked. We are backing a losing side here, cause you can see where the dynamics are changing on the playground. It's a shame Gaas is backing a loser in saudi and uae, tyrants defending their palaces, gold, and ferraris have never lasted through-out history, they always die a dogs death and we will die with him in Puntland and the southerners will have an edge over us as they still have a strong MB alliance working. Who are we going to go too then?

Gaas needs to get the hell outta here, he is making bad bad moves by backing a tyrant for a few short-term gains such as development. Long-term outlook isn't great, even if they develop you the second they go down, you also go down as you have no support anymore. I've studied the MB strategy and observed it in Somalia and how it's taken our economic lifelines without us even knowing and the slow changes they do to the society are pretty wicked and invisible and too late before you even know. Saudi then dump their Wahabi idealogy into the mosque which the MB uses because MB don't get what your radical idealogy is, the goal is to go to america and they took advantage of Saudi dumping radical idealogy into mosques without even making a move.

I think the West is looking for the saudi family to fall because if MBS said it was the west who told us to do this, that means the west wants the MB to pick up and use those idealogy for their violent factions while the political factions fight inside the govt and their humanitarian guys the Turks make their politicians look sweet in-front of the people and bring the people over to their side.

Now Qatar since the 90s has been on-board with this shit cause I bet they know it won't last long in the gulf with tyrants developing their gold and mansions with a beloved MB among the people it's just a recipe for disaster for them, they jumped the hell out of the saudi ship cause they knew where it was heading. It's only that fool in UAE-Bahrain and those other little gulfies still on board.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Britain is out of the EU, it's a matter of time they can be manipulated to leave NATO or remain neutral at the very least on Russia empire building. Turkey is gonna leave the NATO when starts looking good on the MB axis alliance reporting to Russia. It's a matter of time before Russia says you need to leave. This will be A HUGE TANK on the NATO machine if you take out Britain and Turkey.
Then it's a matter of finding isolationist hate being world cop type politicians in America who start pushing for a NATO end. But that will be hard as behind the closed doors all their politicians are told to maintain the alliance, it's beyond partisan shit for them that. If you start getting MB business-men starting buying out sectors in america and funding those big private ivy league college, it's a matter of time you start seeing sentiments change within the landscape there. Plus you will have Russia working on another side bringing NATO down or the EU and breaking up the west alliance. You got the iranians sitting there eyeing the israelis.

The big change will happen who adds africa into their axis as that has huge resources and will mean the GDP will massive and add to who-ever owns that axis. It's all about the green sxb, whoever has the most can fund the war the longest while the other guy tanks out eventually. It looks it's heading towards a China franchise Branch and the question really is who does China support? Russia or America, idealogically it would be russia but business wise its america. If it has money making stuff happening in africa that will add and grow its GDP and may make it less reliant on western bullying anymore.

The outlook is pretty glim unfortunately with competing outlooks here and all about who creates the biggest alliance because that's the last edge a nation can have nowadays.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The question is how do we get out of this unscatched while surviving. We need to really design what the hell is happening on the world stage. The first layers(world powers), the second layer(regional players), third layer(the axis) and we need to find out where we are on this playing field and carve out our own way out without disturbing it.

The outcomes don't look good on these axises because they are vastly different IDEALOGIES and can only lead to stalemate while they build up their tactics or an all out war so only one remains and dominates the world like it has been after the cold war.

It's been a one sided world since 90s and to be quite honest it has been pretty stable when you consider the scenarios before that which was quite scary. The question is how do we carve our way out while remaining totally neutral to all parties involved. In our case it's the MB, that's the very first layer above us.

This will mean we will need to deal with Russians and might as well go knocking on their door because MB won't be able to sit down with anyone but Russia as they have shared goals, their really isn't anyone else with shared goal of ending western domination. So we might as well get a head-start while we can. If we can just secure that our system won't be anything MB related or Russian and leave our internal dynamics alone, we can create that system that protects shared human values either thru our traditional system or we can use hybrid approach taking bits and pieces out of each system the world has had and see how it addresses those core values.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
http://www.afr.com/opinion/columnists/americas-new-threat-is-an-axis-of-autocracy-20180423-h0z4re

Read this opinion piece from the australian financial. Sxb were heading into a world where their will be two big sides with alliances that have vastly different idealogies all for control of the world order. This can increase the chance of all our annihilation. It's better in the long run with one stable order with one side, at least u can breath and move on. It gets complicated when there is two or more. U know the old saying their cant be 1000 gods or they will all fight, well their cant be 1000 powers or we all end up fighting and our kids wont see the world in the future. Remember when we got rid of siyad barre in somalia the dictator, he established an order in our society, what did we get in return? clans fighting for that order. Well in the geopolitical sense it's not much different. U take the western alliance out, we will start fighting for dominance just like those clans. Humans are the same sxb be it at tribal level or national or geopolitical level.

We wouldn't of made it into the world if russia and america and its allies fought in the cold war, I wouldn't of been born and nor would you. Think like that for your kids and your actions and decisions. Politics is about survival and passing on a world your kids can enter but nowadays it's getting more personal, national, and geopolitical all for grudges basically.

If we want to take away the western order please provide a REAL alternative that is realistic and observable and bulletproof that the world will be better place, if not we dont want a post siyad barre somalia on the international scene, we must swallow our pride and do whats right for our kids. Plus those wont be small clans with limited arms fighting. Were talking world powers and alliances and all their weapons and money going at it, it's a world destruction.

As Somalis we should be the first to know what it's like changing a working order, we have experience, it's sad we dont apply that thinking at the world stage, to keep things stable even if its not perfect and if its going to be changed have something that is real and observable and bulletproof not theory, if its theory we seen enough of that in universities and it never reflects the reality on the ground.

After we rebuild and getting breathing from the MB and sign up for their foreign policy in return for complete non interference inside our politics, we need to start discussing how we have backup in place because this world aint going to last, we need to send our kids towards space studies s o we can flee when shit turns bad here. Even if the western order ended tommorow.

They will just fight among themselves who is top dog now and MB wont tolerate kaffir on top again regardless who they are and russia wont tolerate being at the bottom and china and all its damn pride. Its doomsday scenario, it's like what happened when we took dictator siyad barre out of power and ended the order.

We must give the west credit in one place, they back these puppets all around the world hoping they implement democracies cause they must know a tyrant wont last long but it never happens and yet they return to that same failed policy and the opposition within those tyrant land is inevitable and geopolitical actor will come in eventually seeing a potential new ally to their alliance pool.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of the constant rhetoric from mid-east and africa blaming the west now. Why would they want to steal your resources when it's CLEARLY ILLEGAL and against international law. Why would they want u poor, they want to add as many RICH COUNTRIES AS THEY CAN INTO THEIR ALLIANCE POOL thats more money, more firepower, more everything sxb for them. It means their alliance gets stronger and stronger.

It would be the same for Russians, they dont want u weak bro, it's just you cause yourselves to divide inside and become weak later on and they just like 'this a wasted project' lets not inject anymore funds looooooool it aint going anywhere or to the desired outcome of a new ally.

So dump those ideas of these old colonial rejects thats dominating mid-east and africa nowadays. The world is now a global game, it's who has the most players in the camp and the player the stronger he is the better for the camp overall power-base. I think they provide aid to those warzone hoping it can one day wake the f*ck up lol. There is no advantage in nukes between them, so they cant depend on that.

Military game is over if it aint backed with alliance cause no one single country can keep funding a war, they need to pool together and use their combined funding as strength to send a message to the world, we can keep the war up FAR LONGER THEN YOU CAN if you ever dare make a move against us. It's a stern warning you aint winning on this front, so the only way u can beat them is divide them up as stand alones while you build a new axis yourself and make it the strongest on the landscape and change the order as u see fit.

Russia and China should see how much resources are there in Africa and in terms of money value. Because that can determine how bigggggggggg their alliance will get in terms of money added to the pool. The mid-east is already observable, you got a few trillions in money its not much when compared to the combined wealth of the alliance which is close to 40 trillion. Thats what your up against.

If they can get africa stable and all those resources on the market, it could add heaps of trillions into their alliance, then they need to target other continents who can return the same value. The order can change if they play it smart.

The military advantage will always need money and that come from taxes and the bigger the gdp the bigger the funding can be for military while they keep the internal stuff operating inside, they can't neglect the internal or else their inside the house becomes unstable and will have a mess to manage it's stability while fighting a war not a good outcome. Then it will come to weapons obviously, then strategy(this can change alot noone knows which side has a better one), then it's the soldiers itself and their morale, training, etc.

No soldier will fight if he doesnt believe in the war or he will do shit asked job so morale is paramount and the training is paramount you dont want a dummy here, u want them to think for themselves as dynamics change which they will, most just follow their training order so u need a brain in there at all times among them to guide them when shit changes. The conditions on the battle field is another factor and the opponent and holes among them and where it is, where-ever the hole is you go pound them there.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh yeah t he most critical part, the war must end quick, u aint coming back with gold and taxes and slaves like the old days to offset the war and turn it into a profit. You aint coming back with shit, you want that to end as quick as possible and make sure he dont ever try that again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I though my rants were long-winded.

Dude keep it concise. No one is going to read all that.

The place I am explaining just don't look simple, i'll do my best but it's not like i m talking about apples and oranges, their is many things at play geopolitically and then their is national interests below which feeds internal order below and it can be reversed back to front. It's not an easy matter at all but I can see it bits here and there, it takes time to connect the dots and u can only connect the dots when their is a clear pattern emerging and I dont mean their WORDS either but their actions.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
The place I am explaining just don't look simple, i'll do my best but it's not like i m talking about apples and oranges, their is many things at play geopolitically and then their is national interests below which feeds internal order below and it can be reversed back to front. It's not an easy matter at all but I can see it bits here and there, it takes time to connect the dots and u can only connect the dots when their is a clear pattern emerging and I dont mean their WORDS either but their actions.

There's very little you can do about those geopolitical games even if you were the President of Geeljireland.

When you're on a boat in the ocean you should just go along with the waves instead of attempting to fight the whole ocean.

Don't even bother talking about it as it would just get you on a list somewhere.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I say actions I mean real observable shit you can see. A good example is the hawiye, their words are beautiful aint it, always nationalistic, always patriotic, always somalia this and that but their action since 91 says a whole different story, continous war, continous new proxies(rebel groups of ethiopia to warlords for tribal reasons and now islamist agenda)continous attacking other clans inside and outside their area, continous corruption and I was fooled by kheyre for a while too untill he clearly bought soma oil shares and now reports on berbera port shares. Their all like this always feeding their belly first and using nice words.

The actions says some far different from their words and actions is what counts and u add that up into dots and try to explain a rationale for it.

Putin is drying his country with conflicts and tensions Russia can’t afford.

It’s a cruel strategy the Americans play.

They want to bring Russia to bankruptcy.

Americans always win in whatever game they play.

Putin has chosen a formidable foe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Putin is drying his country with conflicts and tensions Russia can’t afford.

It’s a cruel strategy the Americans play.

They want to bring Russia to bankruptcy.

Americans always win in whatever game they play.

Putin has chosen a formidable foe.

Seems like the guy isn't just happy with the money like the guy before him boris yeltzin. This guy has passion running through his vein for the good old days. I don't think he ever got over the loss but that's just a guess I haven't really looked into him but it's clear he is on the move, I know that much at least, his foot print is all over the place.

I don't trust the russians in africa. If it wan't for them we would be just as rich as south korea, whom the USA actually helped.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't trust the russians in africa. If it wan't for them we would be just as rich as south korea, whom the USA actually helped.

He is ok if you know how to get a good deal out of him. What happened with Siyad was he relied on their gear too much and he couldn't afford it because his economy was shit and he couldn't raise up taxes to keep the military alive. Military without money is pointless, don't deal with the russians then. But if you got a good economy behind you, then it's ok and their actually quite good in my opinion.

Their AK is the most popular and reliable arm in the world, it does the job and is quality. American gear is too expensive especially the small arms stuff. However I am not sure if they got an edge with the bigger equipment though especially air or sea stuff, i'll check into it but it all depends on how long they last really and how well you can add stuff to it without throwing it away and starting again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The only thing we need from America is to keep the world safe and stable, the last thing we want is two powers with equal strength, money, and allies. That aint good for anyone in the world, it's better having one guy have the power while the world can manage on and through this we can work out how to navigate it and reach where we want. None of that is possible if the world isn't stable to begin with.

Besides we can't rely on foreign investments, not at this stage of our nation and even if we did they can pull out any time and leave us dry. FDI isn't a way to develop, it's good as a side thing happening, things have to develop from within and your backbone should be inside not outside on unstable geopolitics and interests at play.

Status
Not open for further replies.