Russia plans to stamp out terrorism in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-9-21_15-29-29.png

Batuulo

You are my weakness
They might as well invite the entire universe to fight off 10000 Al Shaydan.
SL iyo PL waa inaay ka baxsadaan Somalia. 27 years and nothing to show.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There is nothing Russia would gain by helping out Somalia, my guess is that they just want to boost their reputation among former Soviet states. However Russia's Intelligence organisation is one of the best, NISA could learn a lot from their Russian counterparts.

Russia is the only country on earth that wants Somalia to stabilise. They even said that the arms embargo should be lifted.

Russia is the only country on earth that wants Somalia to stabilise. They even said that the arms embargo should be lifted.

Yaaay! So they can sell us weapons and kill each other all over again.

Somalia needs a passive military.

The world doesn't trust us yet with weapons. We haven't had a unified army in over 26 years, weapons make Somali unstable.

Build a unified army and state level police force like the RCMP of Canada that can handle cross-state policing.

We have 1,000 other priorities and buying more weapons isn't on that checklist.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No foreigners can defeat the local terrorists. Only Somalis can defeat them, arms embargo being lifted is crucial in defeating them

AMISOM will never do this for you a perpetual war keeps the cash flowing!

The world doesn't trust us yet with weapons. We haven't had a unified army in over 26 years, weapons make Somali unstable.

Build a unified army and state level police force like the RCMP of Canada that can handle cross-state policing.

I agree in that we need a unified army, but only Somalis can defeat Al Shabab effectively and we can't do so with the arms embargo in place.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
so somalia could buy shit from them.

so true wallahi:yousmart: (I was about to write that:icon lol:)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Oh lord please NO!

We need less of foreign intervention, not double down on it.
If Farmajo and his group allow this, it will be yet another Loss in the L collection department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts