Russia-Ukraine War

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Blowing up Nordstream is one way to get out of your legal obligation to provide gas to Europe.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if the US did this, it smells of saqajaanimo and they’re known for being dirty.

Both Russia and the US are evil af so I wouldn’t put it past either of them.

12 billion on the way

this is a war of attrition at this point its whoever blinks first. I think this war will go on at least for a couple of years.

GemState

36/21
VIP
1664556342181.png

Based Putin

The UK will ban the Russian Federation from accessing the services of its engineering, architectural, audit, legal and advertising companies, according to the United

Kingdom's Foreign Ministry. The British Foreign Office also said that the number of categories of goods whose export to Russia is now prohibited has reached 700.

NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg and UN Secretary General Guterres will make an “unprecedented statement” at 19:00 that will concern Ukraine.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Russia has lost 300 000 of their best and brightest due to immigration this year.

Their population is ageing severely.

Sanctions will continue to exist and their brain drain will severe year on year.

Regardless of the result in this Ukrainian conflict, Russia will lose eventually. The US will win and they will exercise hegemony worse than we’ve seen before.

If you are supporting Russia because of the American hegemony of the last three decades, know that each time Russia confronts the US, you’ll see the same thing again and again.

So at what point, do you stop supporting Russia if you’re truly anti-imperialist?

That’s the million dollar question.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg and UN Secretary General Guterres will make an “unprecedented statement” at 19:00 that will concern Ukraine.

Ukraine announced that it’s applied to join NATO.

No way, they actually accept the application.

:dead:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Russia has lost 300 000 of their best and brightest due to immigration this year.

Their population is ageing severely.

Sanctions will continue to exist and their brain drain will severe year on year.

Regardless of the result in this Ukrainian conflict, Russia will lose eventually. The US will win and they will exercise hegemony worse than we’ve seen before.

If you are supporting Russia because of the American hegemony of the last three decades, know that each time Russia confronts the US, you’ll see the same thing again and again.

So at what point, do you stop supporting Russia if you’re truly anti-imperialist?

That’s the million dollar question.
I'm not an Anti-Imperialist. I'm supporting Russia because I want to see all ties for the West/Russia severed. It'll be better for the GS in the long term.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm not an Anti-Imperialist. I'm supporting Russia because I want to see all ties for the West/Russia severed. It'll be better for the GS in the long term.

I wasn’t speaking to you directly but rather responding to Putin’s statement.

Ideally, neither of these powers are good but Russia has never been good news for the GS. We’re still reeling from the collapse of the USSR in Africa.

We all know that Russia won’t win a Cold War, so at some point we should blame them for the consequences of each Cold War they enter foolishly.

If there was no Cold War, Africa would’ve been a more peaceful place. The only reason why we saw so much upheaval post-independence was each bloc wanting new countries under their belt.

That wouldn’t happen if there was no competing blocs to begin with.

Trending