Russia-Ukraine War

Nordsteam is blowing up, what??? By who
Someone has sabotaged it.

It was probably Poland at the behest of the USA. They wouldn’t dare do something like this by themselves.

This doesn’t harm Russia. It will do terrible damage to Germanys economy if they can’t reopen it when they allow Russian gas. Germany are the ones crying tears of blood for affordable energy.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I hope the russians perish in the fields of ukraine and that their country is destroyed from within. I see a future where they will have to sell their ass*s for a bottle of vodka or a bag of rotten potatoes.

And also, I curse the day putin was born and the blanket his mother shat him out on.

1664390415783.png

The truth about the Russian invading Ukraine is for survival and flat arable land.
Since their huge land mass is nothing but mountains, dessert and clod temperatures to live in.

GemState

36/21
VIP

Fascinating piece on how Russian bureaucrats & elite view current stage of the war. Essentially most are ready for long term war and just hope it “won’t turn nuclear”. The scary thing about the present situation is that the Obama administration’s old concerns about escalation dominance still seem valid to me. This part in particular:

"A clear indication the Kremlin is preparing for a protracted war is the draft budget for 2023-2025. This shows that spending on the Russian army this year will amount to almost 5 trillion rubles ($86.2 billion), not the 3.5 trillion originally planned. In subsequent years spending will also exceed forecasts. At the same time, the Kremlin is increasing expenditures on the police, apparently fearing opposition protests. According to our calculations, Russia will spend at least 7.7 trillion rubles (about $110 billion) on the war in Ukraine and the reconstruction of the annexed territories in 2022-2025."

1664476664048.jpeg

We can be almost certain that there will be a retaliation to this — somewhere, by someone. Give it a few days. Now is the most dangerous time of the last 7 months, by far

The U.S. was always extremely worried about its underwater internet cables, that’s one area that is impossible to watch and can be sabotaged extremely easily.

-- ASB military news

Trending