Russia-Ukraine War

Muslims + Western Far Right + Russians + Communists + 3rd worlder multipolarity fanboi

VS

Neolibs + Cuqdad filled Eastern Europeans + Muslims + Ukrainans + #ACAB #BLM Liberal

We're witnessing levels of intersectionality never known to be possible due to this War

I'm not far right, never was.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
He's probably not going to jail but going to be straight-up executed.

The recruitment officer was just doing his job damn :faysalwtf:
He will have died in ukraine anyway ukraine armed forces stronger than russia armed force now that is why Putin was threatening with nuclear ☢️ Slava ukraine 🇺🇦

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You’re mistaken. Russia and China were never gonna be the killers of US hegemony.

It’s death will come from each nation becoming more economically successful and the gap between the developed and developing world closing.

Plus the US has enough domestic troubles of their own to place it in trouble.

All Russia and China have done is push the inevitable further away which is one of the main reasons I hate them. Plus they’ve prioritised imperialism over economic development which means they’ll never overtake the US while their average citizen is starving unlike in the US.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You’re mistaken. Russia and China were never gonna be the killers of US hegemony.

It’s death will come from each nation becoming more economically successful and the gap between the developed and developing world closing.

Plus the US has enough domestic troubles of their own to place it in trouble.

All Russia and China have done is push the inevitable further away which is one of the main reasons I hate them. Plus they’ve prioritised imperialism over economic development which means they’ll never overtake the US while their average citizen is starving unlike in the US.
Usa 🇺🇸 saved Australia 🇦🇺 world war 2 from Japan same way is Saving ukraine 🇺🇦 from Russia 🇷🇺 2022

russia is in a suicidal state right now. no doubt they will use nuclear weapons.

nordstream blowing up might mean that putin is close to being overthrown.

Trending