Russia-Ukraine War

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently Putin has cancer lol

Putin Treated for Cancer in April, U.S. Intelligence Report Says​

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The funniest thing about this thread is that all of the tweets that @AMusee quoted in the first 15 pages (over 20 tweets) are now deleted. They conveniently say "tweet unavailable".

This is because several of those tweets claimed that Mariupol was taken over by Russia in the first week and that Russia has no intention of invading Ukraine.

If you don't believe me, go back and look at the first few pages of this thread.

How anyone believes anything he says about this conflict is beyond me.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If this doesn't say everything....

4A4C2677-E301-4096-9A27-DF6C90256EDB.jpeg

Someone should take Abdi Kremlin’s phone off him.

:dead:

The funniest thing about this thread is that all of the tweets that @AMusee quoted in the first 15 pages (over 20 tweets) are now deleted. They conveniently say "tweet unavailable".

This is because several of those tweets claimed that Mariupol was taken over by Russia in the first week and that Russia has no intention of invading Ukraine.

If you don't believe me, go back and look at the first few pages of this thread.

How anyone believes anything he says about this conflict is beyond me.
Its more likely those accounts were deleted by twitter. West has lost this war, sorry Periplus.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Its more likely those accounts were deleted by twitter. West has lost this war, sorry Periplus.

No, those accounts are still on twitter don’t cap. Those authors just deleted their tweets.

Wallahi I remember you posting tweets about how Russia took Mariupol in day one of the conflict.

No one will forget how you were denying that Russia will invade Ukraine until they actually did.

Nice try, Abdi Kremlin.

No, those accounts are still on twitter don’t cap. Those authors just deleted their tweets.

Wallahi I remember you posting tweets about how Russia took Mariupol in day one of the conflict.

No one will forget how you were denying that Russia will invade Ukraine until they actually did.

Nice try, Abdi Kremlin.
Russia a nolato :fittytousand:

better polish up your mandarin/cantonese australia about to become an extension of china :sass1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Russia a nolato :fittytousand:

better polish up your mandarin/cantonese australia about to become an extension of china :sass1:

They said the same in the 1940s when Japan conquered the entire Asia-Pacific including the US territories.

The only country to fight them off was Australia in both Papua and the Australian mainland.

Australia is difficult for anyone to conquer.

Trending