Russia-Ukraine War

Apollo

VIP
Traditional Russian architecture is kind of nice.

St-Basils.jpg

Red-Square-Moscow.jpg

aerial-view-moscow-state-university-lomonosov-mgu-sparrow-hills-russia-76734164.jpg

Saviour-on-Blood-Jason-Pitcher-2.jpg

moscow-2-hour-legendary-bolshoi-theatre-historical-tour-796731.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Trump:
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent”

"So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That's [the] strongest peace force,"

this guy is something else

Apollo

VIP
Trump:
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent”

"So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That's [the] strongest peace force,"

this guy is something else

Trump was good for stocks and crypto.

Biden is making us traders poor. :mjcry:

The Ukrainians Repulsed Russian forces in Kharkiv, far east of the country.

But the Russians continue to shell the city with multiple rocket launchers

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Permission is needed from Finland as Estonia purchased the weapons from its northern neighbor in 2009. However, they previously belonged to Germany, so it also needs to sign off on the deal under international law.

Estonia has also sent Javelin missiles to Ukraine after the U.S.A gave the go-ahead. The first batch of surface-to-air missiles arrived last week in Kyiv.

Estonia knows whatsup and being a real hommie to a previous comrade Ukraine

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

20 Helicopters fly in from Belarus full of Spetznaz forces headed to Kyiev. Zelenski must run now.

This could potentially be a big moment on 21st century. Western hegemony is being tested and the coming years will show us the impact this conflict has had.

There is the new cold war happening. Russia/China and USA led western coalition will fight each other by proxies.

For africans, this means countries will align with either with the West or Russia/China axis.
I hope Somalia won’t make the same mistake twice lol.