Russia defeats moryaans representing Somalia 10-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia football team defeats some moryaans selected from cadaado and Mogadishu to represent the national team lol for the youth world cup.

When will the moryaans stop degrading and embarassing the somali name yaab!

Athletes are suppose to increase carb intake the night before sporting competition .the fellows probably ate cambuulo and were farting during the warm up .:dabcasar: O

Nonsense. The majority of those kids are from America and Canada. The real question is, why bring people from North America? They don't know how to play the game.:ftw9nwa:

The game against Brazil was a OK game- if it wasn't for the unwarranted red card , they could've won.

Against Russia. 1) HUGE tactical error- They tried to play the Russians like they played against Brazil, which was lying deep and let the Brazilians have the ball and wait to counter while bullying them physically every time they got too close.

This strategy proved to be a disaster against Russia, because the Russians did their homework. They bombarded them from distance and were physically present.

2) The coach decided for some unknown reasons to bench the guy who was the keeper against the Brazilians and played a typical outfield faarax as a goalie, a disaster waiting to happen. The guy ate 6 or so goals before he was substituted. After that waa la niyad jabay, hoo bariiska ka dhacday.

Nonsense. The majority of those kids are from America and Canada. The real question is, why bring people from North America? They don't know how to play the game.:ftw9nwa:

The game against Brazil was a OK game- if it wasn't for the unwarranted red card , they could've won.

Against Russia. 1) HUGE tactical error- They tried to play the Russians like they played against Brazil, which was lying deep and let the Brazilians have the ball and wait to counter while bullying them physically every time they got too close.

This strategy proved to be a disaster against Russia, because the Russians did their homework. They bombarded them from distance and were physically present.

2) The coach decided for some unknown reasons to bench the guy who was the keeper against the Brazilians and played a typical outfield faarax as a goalie, a disaster waiting to happen. The guy ate 6 or so goals before he was substituted. After that waa la niyad jabay, hoo bariiska ka dhacday.
Stop it , these dudes had no tactics .

Stop it , these dudes had no tactics .

No tactics is also tactics.:ftw9nwa:

Their coach must've told them something and they did that in the first game, and it somewhat worked.

I can imagine the old geezer telling them: " Just play like yesterday" without factoring in the next opponent's strenghts and weaknesses. Do you think they watched the Russians' first game? I would be surprised if they did.

North American Somalis should stick to Basketball. I don't wanna be too tough on them so i'll leave it at that.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
At least we got one in :salute: how did the Russians let that one in? You should focus on that

i heard they all claimed refugee status after the game. reason: if we go back to somalia we would be killed for losing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts