Rude workers

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So I was at the supermarket buying some groceries. Me and my mother got up to the till.

My mother couldn't find her card in her pocket & 2 people were waiting in line then the cashier looked like he was panicking?

Then he goes "can you hurry up ma'am"

Without any hesitation I say " just a minute with a assertive voice " he quickly says "ok" like a . My mother instead gives him cash, so I play Karen .
After he gives us the cash , I ask for our receipt and give him the look, walk to the side and read the receipt and give him another intense look, his whole body is frozen and I can tell he's saying "wtf" and panicking at this point like he done a mistake.

Then I walk and go to my car lol

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I had a west African say that to me at Morrisons once. I told her to shut up. I should have insulted her smell as well. She had that west African smell. We all know what I'm talking about wallahi but there is no name for that unique smell.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
When I used work in retail, I was nice to all customers, even the rude customers. At times I smiled the rude customers to get in their nerves. I enjoyed annoying rude customers, fun times!

For me I make sure I am ready with my form of payment before the cashier rings up all my stuff. It is rather annoying to wait in line and then wait some more as the person ahead of you digs through their purse to find their card or money.

I am on the side of the cashier on this, Karen .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I was at the supermarket buying some groceries. Me and my mother got up to the till.

My mother couldn't find her card in her pocket & 2 people were waiting in line then the cashier looked like he was panicking?

Then he goes "can you hurry up ma'am"

Without any hesitation I say " just a minute with a assertive voice " he quickly says "ok" like a b****. My mother instead gives him cash, so I play Karen .
After he gives us the cash , I ask for our receipt and give him the look, walk to the side and read the receipt and give him another intense look, his whole body is frozen and I can tell he's saying "wtf" and panicking at this point like he done a mistake.

Then I walk and go to my car lol

Do u look like Akafi?

apparently they think we smell funny

Uncultured fools cant handle our exquisite frankincense and cataars.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I actually slapped up one customer for being incredible disrespectful and rude. Told her to wait for me behind the store in 10 mins as my shift was about to end. Long story short I got fired cos the security guard snaked me but he didn’t even bother to stop it. I don’t know what gave her the confidence to think she can fight me with her 5’1 midget self. Working in retail made me realise that I don’t have the time for rude customers cos I won’t be able to control myself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually slapped up one customer for being incredible disrespectful and rude. Told her to wait for me behind the store in 10 mins as my shift was about to end. Long story short I got fired cos the security guard snaked me but he didn’t even bother to stop it. I don’t know what gave her the confidence to think she can fight me with her 5’1 midget self. Working in retail made me realise that I don’t have the time for rude customers cos I won’t be able to control myself.

I agree working where u r exposed to customers can be really annoying and stressful. People are so entitled.

I don’t like how Somali household or Somalis smell like. The uunsi is so strong and causes headaches.

Trending

Latest posts