Rude family

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
One of my cousins use to live with us a year ago, she was super cool and we clicked. She came from kenya, my father sponsored her to study, we helped her so much with paying her medical bills and university course, she was doing a one year master paper and it was super expensive , but we didn't mind as we are family. But I noticed one day I put $1000 underneath my matress and I went out to buy some gifts for my mom and siblings for Eid and I came back to get the money out to buy some chicken breasts and it wasn't there. That day I remember it was only me and her home and no one else. I kept my cool and said maybe I misplaced it.I turned my room upside down and couldn't find it. I asked my parents, siblings and her, if they have seen it and they all said no. She was dramatic though when I asked her. she said "Honest to my mother's and father's grave I didn't take any money. Why would she panic so quick. I believe my family, but she was strange. She is way too nice but that sometimes is weird to me. I just said forget it.

She got married last year and since than she never calls us , and ignores our calls. We've done nothing for her to behave like this. My mother is shocked the most because she would pick and drop her off to university and buy her and give money when she needed it.

I hate people who use you when they need you.

Last edited:
One of my cousins use to live with us a year ago, she was super cool and we clicked. She came from kenya, my father sponsored her to study, we helped her so much with paying her medical bills and university course, she was doing a one year master paper and it was super expensive , but we didn't mind as we are family. But I noticed one day I put $1000 underneath my matress and I went out to buy some gifts for my mom and siblings for Eid and I came back to get the money out to buy some chicken breasts and it wasn't there. That day I remember it was only me and her home and no one else. I kept my cool and said maybe I misplaced it.I turned my room upside down and couldn't find it. I asked my parents, siblings and her, if they have seen it and they all said no. She was dramatic though when I asked her. she said "Honest to my mother's and father's grave I didn't take any money. Why would she panic so quick. I believe my family, but she was strange. She is way too nice but that sometimes is weird to me. I just said forget it.

She got married last year and since than she never calls us , and ignores our calls. We've done nothing for her to behave like this. My mother is shocked the most because she would pick and drop her off to university and buy her and give money when she needed it.

I hate people who use you when they need you.

Typical suju,

Perhaps if she came direct from Somalia then she would've been disciplined enough to show respect

Somali suju are lost, there are only Somali by appearance but not culture
Is called daghan we are not the same

Suju's were raised environment of peace neighbouring countries,
but instead living normal life getting educated and jobs for better future many suju's in kenya and Ethiopia

Are called suju's the way they speak
I guess maybe also the ratchets way
of living, I do not now maybe there were oppressed as properly Kenyans
do not see them equal

just like AA and whites in the states