Rubi Rose is READY for Ramadan!

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Its still weird to gatekeep Ramadan lol, this could a good opportunity for her to get close to Allah but them brainded 15 yo kids in her mentions can't seem to grasp that
True
She wasnโ€™t raised Muslim lmao. Her step dad is a whole gaal and we dk her mom.
:kanyeshrug:
Oh okay i thought she was a full intention sinner who only comes back to the deem for ramadan.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Sheโ€™s mixed though. Her mom is eritrean and her dad is african american, white and japanese
Ah no wonder
Mulatto children tend to act out due to their weird identity crisis.
Should she be gangsta like a cool AA?
Should she act like a Catherine like a pish posh whitey?
Should she invade Asia in a banzai charge and commit ritual suicide like an honourable Japanese?

Khaemwaset

VIP
Seems like horners abandoning they kids is very common not just a Somali thing. I know Eritreans and Ethiopians like that. Might have to do with trauma due to the war
Nah its just that horn african men are accustomed to spreading their genes as far as possible.
The nomad would stop with his camels at a village, get some guls pregnant to expand the clan, and then leave with his supplies.

Very smart expansion tactic, I heard the Oromo were very good at it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah its just that horn african men are accustomed to spreading their genes as far as possible.
The nomad would stop with his camels at a village, get some guls pregnant to expand the clan, and then leave with his supplies.

The absent fathers are a recent phenomenon. My ancestors took care of their kids. Stop the fanfiction, son. The only type of men I celebrate are providers and fathers not impregnators that do little more than pass on qabils and sire disgruntled kids. I won't ever co-sign dead beats. I uplift my father and forefathers to counter this dangerous narrative of weak manhood/perpetual boyhood and irresponsibility which some people don't grow out of even in old age.​

Khaemwaset

VIP
The absent fathers are a recent phenomenon. My ancestors took care of their kids. Stop the fanfiction, son. The only type of men I celebrate are providers and fathers not impregnators that do little more than pass on qabils and sire disgruntled kids. I won't ever co-sign dead beats. I uplift my father and forefathers to counter this dangerous narrative of weak manhood/perpetual boyhood and irresponsibility which some people don't grow out of even in old age.​
I was making a sarcastic joke about how somali men act like nomads travelling to different countries and getting girls pregnant before they move somewhere else.
And yes, men in our culture used to take care of their wife and children at all times and it should remain that way. No degeneracy and breakdown of family in somalia

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

I don't know about hornors but our Somali culture heavily against interbreeding with other groups, we were xenophobic people we recently started this self hating path

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't know about hornors but our Somali culture heavily against interbreeding with other groups, we were xenophobic people we recently started this self hating path
Read the other comment.
It was to make fun of those deviants in our community walaal

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was making a sarcastic joke about how somali men act like nomads travelling to different countries and getting girls pregnant before they move somewhere else.
And yes, men in our culture used to take care of their wife and children at all times and it should remain that way. No degeneracy and breakdown of family in somalia
I agree. Though I think all races of men have opportunists who sire and then retire to their homeland or walk out/leave the vicinity. It's sadly, a byproduct of gaajo non-local men taking advantage of local women who set low standards for themselves and grant sexual access (via short term relations or even quicky and low investment marriages) to transients and noncommital men outside of their culture.

Lying about being Muslim is a trend for these celebrities

:dwill:

View attachment 261539
A lot of Africans be on that Christian one day Muslim the next day. Usually the ones from countries that are split half Muslim and half Christian. I knew a girl in university from Sierra Leone who would post Christian gospel and Bible verses as well as Islamic reminders on her social media it did not make sense lmao.

Alx Somalis donโ€™t suffer from religious confusion

I donโ€™t know who rubi rose is am not gonna search and itโ€™s better that way. Let me go back to my politics section.
Unsee Do Not Want GIF

A lot of Africans be on that Christian one day Muslim the next day. Usually the ones from countries that are split half Muslim and half Christian. I knew a girl in university from Sierra Leone who would post Christian gospel and Bible verses as well as Islamic reminders on her social media it did not make sense lmao.

Alx Somalis donโ€™t suffer from religious confusion
Sierra Leoneans are really confused people, they'll have interfaith marriages including muslim women and then their kids will go church on Sundays and go mosque on Fridays.
most the kids in the west just become christian because its easier

Trending

Latest posts