Romans in the last hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clarify what this hadith means for me. It states that the last hour will not come until the romans are the majority, but Italy currently has a small population does that mean that the hour is still far?

Mustaurid al-Qurashi reported: I heard Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would come (when) the Romans would form a majority amongst people.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Romans meaning = Europeans since most of Europe was under the Roman Empire. This time it could possibly mean all of the white people.

Can someone clarify what this hadith means for me. It states that the last hour will not come until the romans are the majority, but Italy currently has a small population does that mean that the hour is still far?

Mustaurid al-Qurashi reported: I heard Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would come (when) the Romans would form a majority amongst people.
The Italian republic isn't the Roman empire. The Romans are gone. If anything Greeks are closer to the dead Empire this hadith is talking about, the Byzantines. They're also gone. Looks like this hadith was wrong and can be dismissed as a false hadith. Either that or you're expecting some sort of neo-Roman empire to pop up.

The Italian republic isn't the Roman empire. The Romans are gone. If anything Greeks are closer to the dead Empire this hadith is talking about, the Byzantines. They're also gone. Looks like this hadith was wrong and can be dismissed as a false hadith. Either that or you're expecting some sort of neo-Roman empire to pop up.
Stop lying goof

Romans meaning = Europeans since most of Europe was under the Roman Empire. This time it could possibly mean all of the white people.
During Muhammad's lifetime no. Only the Balkans and Greece. It's likely that whoever wrote this hadith was expecting the final days to show up while the Roman empire (Byzantine empire) was still around. Then again it seems as if every generation ends up believing the final days will happen during their lifetime so it shouldn't surprise you about the hadith authors being no different.

So what's the takeaway from this hadith? Either wait for Greeks to form a majority in terms of their population, or dismiss this hadith as having been wrong.

This has already happened. Europeans were the majority in the world until recently. Now the Indians, Chinese and Africans have overtaken them in population size.

Romans are europeans/cadans
SO why are they crying about dying european birth rates if they will make up the majority in the last hour? i'm confused these hypocrites keep acting like a few muslim migrations will wipe out their population or something when this hadith ensures that they will grow in numbers.

SO why are they crying about dying european birth rates if they will make up the majority in the last hour? i'm confused these hypocrites keep acting like a few muslim migrations will wipe out their population or something when this hadith ensures that they will grow in numbers.
One. ..look how they kill people of color and faith left and right..

Secondly. ..the hour will fall upon the worst of mankind with no iman..so it might be that the cadans are the ones left here at that time.

The reason why they're worried is because they are not aware of these prophexies. They are simply involved in planning and plotting through the promotion of death whereas Allah is planning and plotting from unthinkable positions

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
During Muhammad's lifetime no. Only the Balkans and Greece. It's likely that whoever wrote this hadith was expecting the final days to show up while the Roman empire (Byzantine empire) was still around. Then again it seems as if every generation ends up believing the final days will happen during their lifetime so it shouldn't surprise you about the hadith authors being no different.

So what's the takeaway from this hadith? Either wait for Greeks to form a majority in terms of their population, or dismiss this hadith as having been wrong.
Well said, I urge everyone to become a purist muslim.

No, I disagree with the hadith, and this clearly is a bad hadith, don't you agree?
I see you constantly taking the sides of the gaal against your fellow believers in a rather disparaging tone

Since you're a Quranist remember that
(Sahih International)
That Day, everyone will follow [the call of] the Caller [with] no deviation therefrom, and [all] voices will be stilled before the Most Merciful, so you will not hear except a whisper [of footsteps].

-Sura Ta-Ha, Ayah 108

(Sahih International)
Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 139

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case?

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 144

(Sahih International)
And if they had believed in Allah and the Prophet and in what was revealed to him, they would not have taken them as allies; but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 81

(Sahih International)
And those who disbelieved are allies of one another. If you do not do so, there will be fitnah on earth and great corruption.

-Sura Al-Anfal, Ayah 73

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way.

-Sura Al-Mumtahana, Ayah 1

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I see you constantly taking the sides of the gaal against your fellow believers in a rather disparaging tone

Since you're a Quranist remember that
(Sahih International)
That Day, everyone will follow [the call of] the Caller [with] no deviation therefrom, and [all] voices will be stilled before the Most Merciful, so you will not hear except a whisper [of footsteps].

-Sura Ta-Ha, Ayah 108

(Sahih International)
Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 139

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case?

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 144

(Sahih International)
And if they had believed in Allah and the Prophet and in what was revealed to him, they would not have taken them as allies; but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 81

(Sahih International)
And those who disbelieved are allies of one another. If you do not do so, there will be fitnah on earth and great corruption.

-Sura Al-Anfal, Ayah 73

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way.

-Sura Al-Mumtahana, Ayah 1
I will agree with whomever is right, if a muslim was saying the earth was flat and a gaal was saying the earth was a sphere, who would you say is right? The gaal or the muslim? Remember that lying is sinful,
39:3 “Surely Allah does not guide him aright who is a liar, ungrateful.”

24:8 “the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.”

49:6 “O you who believe! If an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.”

You're being ridiculous, stop acting so childish.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
the term roman is not limited to an ethnicity or a "race" but its rather an ideology like Zionism and in that sense it has changed meaning through out time. in the modern age a roman in an Islamic context would describe anyone who follows the western ideology.

We were brought here for a reason and against Allahs will we came in droves, the whites have a very low birth rate you are right but our seeds will fill their ranks, and like the whites once replaced the great empires of the Mediterranean. we shall replace the whites of today but not in our current form, rather as a hybrid mixed race empire led by those who have always carried the bloodline. you may know this as The New World Order!!!!!!

Last edited:
One. ..look how they kill people of color and faith left and right..

Secondly. ..the hour will fall upon the worst of mankind with no iman..so it might be that the cadans are the ones left here at that time.

The reason why they're worried is because they are not aware of these prophexies. They are simply involved in planning and plotting through the promotion of death whereas Allah is planning and plotting from unthinkable positions
But i read one hadith where the muslims conquer their lands and they become oppressed, then they elect a king just before dajjal comes after the muslims have ruled their best lands for years and they take their revenge by raising an army of 80,000 men. I believe this time has not come yet but there will be another war and the muslims will conquer europe at first until they get their own donald trump like king and will then defeat the muslims and take back their land and that period is when dajjal will come to help them. I guess the are right to fear the muslim take over of europe but that also means that the next generation after us will be expelled from europe when the cadaan become fed up from being oppressed in their own lands.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
But i read one hadith where the muslims conquer their lands and they become oppressed, then they elect a king just before dajjal comes after the muslims have ruled their best lands for years and they take their revenge by raising an army of 80,000 men. I believe this time has not come yet but there will be another war and the muslims will conquer europe at first until they get their own donald trump like king and will then defeat the muslims and take back their land and that period is when dajjal will come to help them. I guess the are right to fear the muslim take over of europe but that also means that the next generation after us will be expelled from europe when the cadaan become fed up from being oppressed in their own lands.
Maybe the Muslims coming to the west will eventually abandon their faith and become part of the "Romans". We have already seen some unfortunate members of this forum head down that dark path.

Maybe the Muslims coming to the west will eventually abandon their faith and become part of the "Romans". We have already seen some unfortunate members of this forum head down that dark path.
Maybe but it think that the hadith made it seem like they romans rebelled against muslim rule over their land only years after becoming fed up with their land being taken from them. Kind of like the germans rebelled against the romans and took back their land. My theory is our numbers will grow in their lands and their will reach a point where we will have a war since they will feel threatened by our presence and they will lose this war. Then years later they will rebel again and will win and expel muslims from their lands. However in the final battle they will lose and the romans will cease to exist and the hour will arrive shortly after when dajjal shows up.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
U never heard the phrase " living in white man's world".
The whites dominate everything today.
May Allah humiliate the kuffar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts