VIP
IMG_20170404_005602.jpg
IMG_20170404_005617.jpg
IMG_20170404_005638.jpg

IMG_3021.JPG

IMG_20170403_214702.jpg

IMG_20170404_005244.jpg

IMG_20170404_013638.jpg

He just made his account private after this thread was posted. Too bad I screenshot it before he made it private. I'm way ahead of you

:francis:

10k is a lot of money in tdot, ppl get killed over an argument over a color of a car

Negro#1: yo yo yo u see dat red Benz, that shit hot

Negro#2: nigga dat shit ain't red it's maroon

Negro#1: fuh u talkin bout nigga dat shit red :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Rubbish !That is a probably a fake account and he was probably shot because he copied some kneegrows braids ,stepped on his shoes or dmed his girl .10 k my ass .dont Gas the degenerates up .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at this @AbdiJohnson ! Why are you allowing this childless female to usurp my thread !

@Duchess you outa be ashamed of yourself. Instead of spending time getting fertilized you are sabotaging me :browtf:
:browtf:

Police issued a warrant Tuesday for Rushawn Anderson, 19, and Nicholas Rhoden, 26. Both Toronto men are wanted for attempted murder and are considered armed and dangerous. Police are also looking for a 2013 black, four-door Honda Accord with the licence plate BZMX 845.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Look at this @AbdiJohnson ! Why are you allowing this childless female to usurp my thread !

@Duchess you outa be ashamed of yourself. Instead of spending time getting fertilized you are sabotaging me :browtf:
:browtf:

Your topics was about him getting shot, mine is about why he was shot.:mjpls:

You seem fixated on pregnancy. Are you having trouble impregnating your wife again? Start a gofundme to pay for her IVF treatments and I promise I'll donate. We wouldn't want another woman to leave you because of your little problem. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending