RISE OF THE SLAVS: History and Mythology of the Slavs

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
A very interesting video on the history and mythology of the Slavs. A group that has brought so much to shape European and World history.

And to think they all spoke the one and same proto-Slavic language until not that long ago (before it divided and evolved into East, West and South Slavic) due to migrations.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Do you think that the Slavs are the Lamagoodles of Europe?
Destructive, loud and over-emotional people?
I lived with Slavs for 4 years. They were just light-skinned s :heh:

Except that the Yugos were friendly to non-Yugos. But whenever the Balkans were brought up in a discussion, between them, they started acting up :damsel:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Do you think that the Slavs are the Lamagoodles of Europe?
Destructive, loud and over-emotional people?
I lived with Slavs for 4 years. They were just light-skinned somalis :heh:

Except that the Yugos were friendly to non-Yugos. But whenever the Balkans were brought up in a discussion, between them, they started acting up :damsel:

Loool the yugos are "hostile" towards eachother in the Balkans but the greatest of allies in the diaspora. 1/1 proved fact.

Yes, Slavs are lamagoodles of Europe. Especially the Poles.

:hemad:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Loool the yugos are "hostile" towards eachother in the Balkans but the greatest of allies in the diaspora. 1/1 proved fact.

Yes, Slavs are lamagoodles of Europe. Especially the Poles.

:hemad:

:duckr:

Back like 10 years ago, I was with a few Balkan dudes. They were loudly arguing about which ethnicity was better; the Bosniaks, Serbs, or Croats!
After spending years with them, they were the most generous people on earth. We had a large diner, all of the Building residents, every Sunday! (with Pizza-Salami-Ketchup; Romani style. And a few other dishes from the Balkans, like Baklava!)
I was just a teen when I started a weight loss program. They (the men of the building) helped me to reach my goal. Every afternoon was football and ping-pong day!

It was hard to live as isolated Qaxoti niggas but Balkan people are great.
Despite them being the Lamagoodles of Europe, they were more honest, less hostile and they were work-friendly (manual jobs!)

:salute::banderas:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Plus,

I've had Russian Friends. They taught me some Russian back in the days!
They said that I had a great accent :rejoice:

Approved Honorary Slav:rejoice:

I got to a fight with Albanians, I won:rejoice:
I had a fight with a Bosniak, we became friends:rejoice:

I was mostly an angry teen back then:damsel:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
A very interesting video on the history and mythology of the Slavs. A group that has brought so much to shape European and World history.

And to think they all spoke the one and same proto-Slavic language until not that long ago (before it divided and evolved into East, West and South Slavic) due to migrations.

nigga are you really a Bosnian or mixed (geeljire, Bosnian) :notsureif::gaasdrink:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Slavs are a sort of historical contemporaries to Germanics. Both groups rose into prominence during the Middle-Ages when they were previously irrelevant, illiterate iron-age folks when the the heavily MENA influenced Greco-Romans dominated with their conquered Celtic tag alongs in what are now France, Britain and parts of the Iberian peninsula. And since the Middle Ages it's largely been Germanics, Slavs and Iberians who've been the most successful and dominant. Italy and Greece are almost irrelevant in comparison now.

Always interesting how history works like that. The Bronze-Age was dominated by Egypt, the Levant, Mesopotamia and Anatolia with a bit of the Aegeans. Then most if not all of these groups fall into complete irrelevance during the Iron-Age when it's the Iranians, Greeks and later Romans who dominate then it's more groups like Arabs, Turkics, Germanics, Slavs and western Romanized peoples during the Middle-Ages and so on and so forth it goes.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Slavs are a sort of historical contemporaries to Germanics. Both groups rose into prominence during the Middle-Ages when they were previously irrelevant, illiterate iron-age folks when the the heavily MENA influenced Greco-Romans dominated with their conquered Celtic tag alongs in what are now France, Britain and parts of the Iberian peninsula. And since the Middle Ages it's largely been Germanics, Slavs and Iberians who've been the most successful and dominant. Italy and Greece are almost irrelevant in comparison now.

Always interesting how history works like that. The Bronze-Age was dominated by Egypt, the Levant, Mesopotamia and Anatolia with a bit of the Aegeans. Then most if not all of these groups fall into complete irrelevance during the Iron-Age when it's the Iranians, Greeks and later Romans who dominate then it's more groups like Arabs, Turkics, Germanics, Slavs and western Romanized peoples during the Middle-Ages and so on and so forth it goes.

:rejoice:
It's time for our bruddas in the WestIndies to Rise and dominate all the non-Blacks

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I am a geeljire trapped in a Dinaric Bosniak body.
If you are a Bosien bro be proud of that, Bosnians are the most beautiful Europeans and kindest, am 100% sure that there's no racist Bosnian that's impossible to find,

I have a crush on Bosnian girl, bro help me out what do Bosnian girls like the most, AM ABOUT TO HIT MY SUMMER BOY GEELJIRE MODE :diddyass::damsel:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If you are a Bosien bro be proud of that, Bosnians are the most beautiful Europeans and kindest, am sure that there's no racist Bosnian that's impossible to find,

I have a crush on Bosnian girl, bro help me out what do Bosnian girls like the most, AM ABOUT TO HIT MY SUMMER BOY GEELJIRE MODE :diddyass::damsel:

Bosnians, esp Bosniaks (muslim Bosnians) are great to fellow muslims! They rarely have racial prejudice towards Somalis (as they are an invisible minority in Europe).

But they are family people. You gotta seduce the father, the mom, and the girl's brothers and sisters.
:duckr:

Trending