Rise in anime loving incels

Do you watch anime (Somali men)

• Total voters

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
You not fluent in Incel? what's wrong you you dumb foidcel I bet you want a tallfag chad to mate with too bad he's sleeping with top quality foids. Try makeupmaxxin or surgerymaxxxin to get the man of your dreams but since you are ethincel you are at the bottom of the food chain anyways.
:wtf: pooja wat is dis behaviour?!!:urgh:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I’m not a weeb i’m a 6’3 somali tyrone slayer with choclate skin and BBC i would never watch such thing as anime Ewwwww

12240.jpg
haaye:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Such cap you are not into anime so how would you know anyone in the community they aren't wearing armbands. Literally everything is into it even qalanjo qoordheers are on the wave sxb you sound like a 80 year old man hatin on the youngbucks it's not a good look.

:jaynerd:
Akhi you are the pinnacle of manliness wallahi the anime community has most manly males on earth. You guys spend hours on different anime episodes while other dumb people work, socialize ,talk to different girls and try to get most out of life. You the real men you guys spend days watching your favorite episode while enjoying fast food and snack making hooyo wash your clothes and room and never work out because you guys don't conform to society. bosses walle

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is how anime nerds are going to become these dumb Somali female energy anime nerds are going to end up like this

F*cking fruity motherf*ckers it's enough that they watch anime haye, but at least watch testosterone filled anime NOOOO they don't even watch manly anime about blood killing and honor they watch fruity anime with men looking like naags and fruity openings where rain falls and a gay voice is heard through the intro kkkkkkkk they also feminine anime cartoon profiles walle waa naagos cursed incel naagos.
lataus.jpeg

Trending