RIP Somalia! Tiny naar on earth Djibouti just opened this that will skyrocket her economy 2 stardom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Congrats Djibouti. In the long run though Somalia has more potential (specially South Somalia) with its farms, oil and gas.

The indhoyar are smart

Only hired Chinese engineers and Chinese workers

China gets the debt. Kkkkkk. got played

You think jabuuti have enough engineers and rail operatives to carry out the construction required?

Is being in debt to china better than imf?

yh and what disgust me more than anything is jabuutinta singing and alalas as if they paid for it or worked on it. But its a somali thing dhaqan xumadas. You see in somalia unhcr will paint and redecorate a school and you will have hundreds of ppl turn up to the opening ceremony clapping and dancing whilst un ppl just sit there looking smug. Why are somali soo easy to impress?

yh and what disgust me more than anything is jabuutinta singing and alalas as if they paid for it or worked on it. But its a somali thing dhaqan xumadas. You see in somalia unhcr will paint and redecorate a school and you will have hundreds of ppl turn up to the opening ceremony clapping and dancing whilst un ppl just sit there looking smug. Why are somali soo easy to impress?

those were afar people. but you're right africans are unable to do anything themselves it seems. :Sutehja: a red pill that must be swallowed:frdfvsb:

those were afar people. but you're right africans are unable to do anything themselves it seems. :Sutehja: a red pill that must be swallowed:frdfvsb:

anything un does is seen as an advancement. I think its subtle proganda. They showing and proving to us that without them, we're usless.

I've noticed as well sxb, the faces on the ajnabis are priceless when they're watching Somalis celebrating something so trivial,for instance they be cutting a ribbon in a ceremony for a new road.
:bell:

It needs to stop, just looks ridiculous on our part. Its fostering a negative mentality amongst Somalis that they cannot develop without the help of UN or foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts