RIP Europe backstabbed by America!

I saw the protests online in different EU nations, it's pretty bad. I think a Ukrainian official has requested the EU to crack down on the protests because they know if it pesters, they're essentially fucked and won't get anymore support. Not looking good for them ngl

Xoxoxo

VIP
I saw the protests online in different EU nations, it's pretty bad. I think a Ukrainian official has requested the EU to crack down on the protests because they know if it pesters, they're essentially fucked and won't get anymore support. Not looking good for them ngl
Nobody supports them except for those rich privileged people, once they also run out from their money they’ll also stop their support for them!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1662560621127.png

Maybe it was always a futile attempt to gamble on Russians succumbing to economic decline, these guys are used to disorder and poverty.

Midget Putin is putting a geopolitical beating on the EU and America. Putin is behind his time. He should have come to power during the USSR days. Leaders like Gorbachev let Russia fall into laangaabnimo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Midget Putin is putting a geopolitical beating on the EU and America. Putin is behind his time. He should have come to power during the USSR days. Leaders like Gorbachev let Russia fall into laangaabnimo.

Putin days are numbered huuno

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
In all seriousness somalis in Europe well everybody in Europe are not prepared for this winter. Energy prices will go through the roof and people will suffer. Im planning to inspect my home and make my family to use electricity as efficiently as possible.

When people suffer thats when their selfishness kicks in. I theorise most europeans will support lifting some sanctions on Russia after seeing their energy bills increase 10 fold.