Riots happening in Montreal

How soon until this reaches Toronto? @Gucci mane @TekNiKo @Shmurda @Western4Life @Desert Flower @babooshke @Cyrus

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
I could somewhat understand the riot in Minnesota, but why are these Canadians rioting, also arent Canadians suppose to be nice? damn they lied to us

How soon until this reaches Toronto? @Gucci mane @TekNiKo @Shmurda @Western4Life @Desert Flower @babooshke @Cyrus

@CaliTedesse is British.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But there are no blacks in Montreal???? Can someone please show me a Black person speaking French? I will be sexually hot

There are haitians in montreal they work with hells angels and some claim crip some claim blood but very few claim their kids kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
damn you ignorant xayawanad...

Well...i guess u havin that enlightened Dp makes u qualified to call me ignorant.

1591029158345.png

They threw a molotov at the rolex store instead of ransacking that b.itch. No looting etiquette whatsoever, where's Madow Abdi and Tyrone when you need them :lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You got to be reer mareekan and still not know about your neighbouring countries biggest cities..View attachment 122830

Maybe i don't want to know. As Americans we are supposed to be dumb & uninformed when it comes to the world. Just like the Romans were uninformed at barbaric other countries during Roman world rule

Trending