Rihanna is overrated

I am not trying to be toxic, I have a genuine question though.

What's with everyone on social media going crazy over Rihanna? Am I the only that doesn't find her attractive? There are so many better looking women out there in my opinion. Drake, Chris Breezy and a billionaire were running after her like they can't get girls that are waaay prettier than her.

:what:

What do you guys think?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Looks alone isn’t what attracts people. It’s the vibe as well and she oozes charisma. :hillarybiz:

Looks alone isn’t what attracts people. It’s the vibe as well and she oozes charisma. :hillarybiz:
I'm talking about the physical attraction though. I have friends that think that she's most beautiful celebrity, and they're not talking about her charisma and vibe.

It's caadi, everyone has their own preference. But these niggas were calling me crazy for not agreeing with them.
:manny:

She’s madd average
1590239371140.jpeg

I'm talking about the physical attraction though. I have friends that think that she's most beautiful celebrity, and they're not talking about her charisma and vibe.

It's caadi, everyone has their own preference. But these niggas were calling me crazy for not agreeing with them.
:manny:
DOIGbafUIAA9FZh.jpg

You don't consider this attractive my guy :lolbron:

I seen her once in West Hollywood at Nice Guy, she isn’t the hottest girl but has swag to her and you can’t stop looking at her. Has presence or maybe cause she’s a celeb, idk.

Noticed she has a long neck.

I seen her once in West Hollywood at Nice Guy, she isn’t the hottest girl but has swag to her and you can’t stop looking at her. Has presence or maybe cause she’s a celeb, idk.

Noticed she has a long neck.
I think you might have a point, it has to do with her being a celeb probably.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I am not trying to be toxic, I have a genuine question though.

What's with everyone on social media going crazy over Rihanna? Am I the only that doesn't find her attractive? There are so many better looking women out there in my opinion. Drake, Chris Breezy and a billionaire were running after her like they can't get girls that are waaay prettier than her.

:what:

What do you guys think?
as an artist maybe however the body :diddyass:

Trending

Latest posts