NEWS Right wing French candidate Marine Le Pen wants to ban the Hijab

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ahh the tolerant French strike again
The French don’t want you to look foreign, they want you to act like them but don’t be too French and claim them. When will the French check their own hypocrisy ?
The countries they have colonized are the least educated countries not to mention those west Africans who speak nothing but French

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This isn't surprising.

There's a large influx of muslim immigration in the West.

They also have a higher birth rate than westerns.

As a result, to maintain their European identity, they probably feel compelled to force cultural norms.

Also the French have been anti religion since the revolution. They had a Deistic religion and killed Christians.

Banning hijabs is a pretty tame act by the French.

Muslims should stop going there and let them have their economy destroyed with the lower population and weak ass birth rates.
They wanna do what the Chinese did to Ughuuyr Muslims and cultural wash them

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This shit doesn’t surprise me anymore. Those snail eating bastards have already crackdown on Mosques. They’ve already banned the Niqab so the Hijab ban was obviously the next step :snoop:

reer

VIP
They wanna do what the Chinese did to Ughuuyr Muslims and cultural wash them
françafrique is horrendous. destroying other nations and then complaining about their immigrants. france would not be a power without françaqfrique.

France is for French people not futo madoow Somalis, i support anti-muslik rhetoric. It'll force mucaraads to go back to Somalia and live in the country they talk so much shit about.

France is for French people

Somalia is for Somalis, not hard to understand.

Trending

Latest posts