Ridiculous Ilhan Omar demands national guards be removed. Wants Minnesota to turn into Mogadishu. I replied back to her with the brutal truth.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

B663832B-988C-44DF-BCD9-ECDFAEC57262.jpeg

Yaab. She would rather condemn the Police for doing their job than condemn the rioters. Bisinka, Who voted for this Shaytan in power. First halting aid to Somalia, Next siding with rioters. I hope not to see what is next :ftw9nwa:

Yaab. She would rather condemn the Police for doing their job than condemn the rioters. Bisinka, Who voted for this Shaytan in power. First halting aid to Somalia, Next siding with rioters. I hope not to see what is next :ftw9nwa:
Didn’t Maxine waters another Demsay to the protesters they need to go further. Something tells me neither of these ladies live in areas that will see protesters smash everything and chaos entail.

Didn’t Maxine waters another Demsay to the protesters they need to go further. Something tells me neither of these ladies live in areas that will see protesters smash everything and chaos entail.
When I immigrate to the US, I would rather Hell freeze over than let a person like the Squad become the up and comers in the US politics. Don't get me wrong I strongly dislike Both Republicans and Democrats, each for unique reasons. But, What Hooyo or Aabo is voting for Dems, when they support degeneratism like this. I sincerely hope that MN wakes up to what Ilhan is doing.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Just today a Somali’s car was carjacked at Karmal mall. Criminality is off the roof in Minnesota.

Wtf Shaun king is a fraud lmfao
All the families of those that have been killled by police don’t want to be involved in the scam that is blm

Wtf Shaun king is a fraud lmfao
All the families of those that have been killled by police don’t want to be involved in the scam that is blm
Hopefully a Somali does not die in MN. But what will happen if one does. Will it lead to a movement of majority Somalis without AA Help? :axvmm9o:

Just today a Somali’s car was carjacked at Karmal mall. Criminality is off the roof in Minnesota.
Yeah I got family in that state and they hate her guts. They say crime has gone off the roof and they don’t even want to acknowledge it as it makes their anti police stance even dumber

Yeah I got family in that state and they hate her guts. They say crime has gone off the roof and they don’t even want to acknowledge it as it makes their anti police stance even dumber

It’s tragic that the first Somali congresswomen is a far left social media politician.

Somali men should get into Western politics.

These Xalimos are embarrassing us (Ilhan, Ayaan etc).
It’s much harder for men to go as far as they are seen as a threat. Ilhan is hand picked as she suits the diversity crowd. Have you ever watched any of her interviews and thought this person sound knowledgeable and smart?

Somali men should get into Western politics.

These Xalimos are embarrassing us (Ilhan, Ayaan etc).
Imagine a man like maroodi or that gay imam in politics. If they cant distinguish gaalnimo with their religion and im not sure what they can do in politics :deadpeter:

Apollo

VIP
Imagine a man like maroodi or that gay imam in politics. If they cant distinguish gaalnimo with their religion and im not sure what they can do in politics :deadpeter:

I mean a decent intellectual well-spoken Farax, sort of like Obama but Somali.

There are some out there who have the potential, but usually opt for business careers instead.

I mean a decent intellectual well-spoken Farax, sort of like Obama but Somali.

There are some out there who have the potential, but usually opt for business careers instead.
Bad example for Obama but ig where you are coming from. More somalis are entering lawyer and journalistic jobs which traditionally lead to politics so hopefully we see a somali politician in the west sooner or later that isnt a self hating coon

Trending

Latest posts