Revert brother wants to start a matchmaking business between Somali females and reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honor killing is very real, yes I've witnessed it, a few years back an Indian girl from my school was killed cause she had a white boyfriend & her family found out.

The system is very similar across the west, women are given authority over the kids so more time they kick the man out the house, leaving the kids with no father figure, imagine what that does to a lil xalimo growing up? Somali men ain't shiii...@Barni @Reikho...so on, it's a vicious cycle.

The powers that shouldn't be figured out if they get the father out the home then there won't be no one to discipline the children. Besides when a woman is given a roof over her head & money to support herself then what's the use of a man? Hence why many faraxs are reduced to sperm donors.

It makes sense! Thank you for explaining this to me.

I guess this is why there is a huge contrast between Somalis in the west and somalis back home.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
He might be 16 but he makes many valid arguments so by all means do you.
But i'm not obsessed about people's lives. What is it got to do with me who random Farah or xalimo marries? They are not my family nor are they paying my bills or putting food on the table. Live and let live.

Majority of somalis married eachother and that's what matters. Every weekend there are about 20 somali weddings in my city and I live in a city where majority of somalis live after London.

You have no evidence or data to support your argument so stop using interracial marriage to diss somali women.

He might be 16 but he makes many valid arguments so by all means do you.

I am pretty much used to it. To be honest whenever they drag age into the discussion i am flattered by it.
It isnt because of age, it is because i am the only one standing up to their kibir and i hold opinions/views they disagree with.

But i'm not obsessed about people's lives. What is it got to do with me who random Farah or xalimo marries? They are not my family nor are they paying my bills or putting food on the table. Live and let live.

Majority of somalis married eachother and that's what matters. Every weekend there are about 20 somali weddings in my city and I live in a city where majority of somalis live after London.

Inject stall words into it "obsessed" , "hurt" "hate" .:comeon: We are not speaking of one or two random people none of us are against interrmarriage in generality. But what we disagree with is how people are going about it and the hate & humiliation we recieve as a community as a result.

Somalis are a community and marriage is something of a community affair. As a community we need to value eachother and have greater standards for ourselves.

Cognitivedissonance is only voicing his observations noted by many other people, maybe you are oblivious as a female.

You have no evidence or data to support your argument so stop using interracial marriage to diss somali women.

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/july/55...nity_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx

There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

You guys exaggerate with the honor killing nonsense all they do is watch out for their own women and keep unwanted dudes away.

I knew a Somali guy who dated this turkish chick and whom he wanted to marry. Her whole male lineage came for him walahi. :ulachen001::lol::ulachen001:
We can't even go near Arab,Turkish or Asian chicks without being murdered by their family. :uCkf6mf:

Simply Somalis women stopped respecting you guys. In the past 80s, 70s we looked up to guys. You were our heros, we lived in nice beautiful country. But after 91 we saw himiliation after himiliation. Ended up by being servants in ME, you can not build country or get among and you are demanding respect. Somalis women lost any respect to their fellow country men. 25 years of civil war violence famine rape refugees. Guys fix your country and protect them your women, make them feel safe, not rape by Amisom and habashi and shabaab.

@Cognitivedissonance You weren't lying about that honor killing. I asked my big sister and she told me that some Pakistani brothers killed their sisters right next to our local store a while back .:damn: That is some messed up sheet.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance You weren't lying about that honor killing. I asked my big sister and she told me that some Pakistani brothers killed their sisters right next to our local store a while back .:damn: That is some messed up sheet.
It's an unwritten law amongst the Turkish, Asians, Arabs. Not too long a Kurdish girl was killed by her uncle & her father cause she wanted to get married to a Caribbean yute.

What I've realised is within these communities, it's hard for a woman to get out of marriage cause her community & family will disown them whereas Somalis no one batters an eyelid, in-turn the kids suffer cause they don't have a positive male role model around the house.

Are we going to discuss the same topic everyday and act outraged and shocked? lol. Somali girls have given themselves a bad image in the Muslim community. I think every man here should take better care of his family and especially your daughters. From puberty let them know marriage to an ajnabi is not an option. Like the guy says we as a community are a beta community. We are very accomadating with foreigners especially Arabs and whites. If a guy becomes Muslim he became a muslim for himself..i don't see why we need to make him one of us and offer him a girl. The white guy mentions that in some instances somali guys were telling them to approach somali girls. What a fucking disgrace! Pick up your balls and be the men God made you.

It's an unwritten law amongst the Turkish, Asians, Arabs. Not too long a Kurdish girl was killed by her uncle & her father cause she wanted to get married to a Caribbean yute.

What I've realised is within these communities, it's hard for a woman to get out of marriage cause her community & family will disown them whereas Somalis no one batters an eyelid, in-turn the kids suffer cause they don't have a positive male role model around the house.

I feel like going to the UK and experience this for myself , i might not look it but i am very sceptical with what i read online unless i can tie my own experiences to it.

The whole thing fascinates me.:dwill:

Another thing who is this Abu Khadeejah? What ties or beef does he have with the Somali community?

I feel like going to the UK and experience this for myself , i might not look it but i am very sceptical with what i read online unless i can tie my own experiences to it.

The whole thing fascinates me.

Another thing who is this Abu Khadeejah? What ties or beef does he have with the Somali community?

Make a documentary about it!!!! Shame them, bring the dirty background of new Muslim ex con the violence and beating, break the rosy image that they showed in social media.

Most of these women who marry/date out have daddy issues. their thought process is let me get back at my dad and marry an agnaby. These aforementioned s are ruining the reputation of respectable Somali girls. :pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

The whole thing fascinates me.:dwill:

Word through the grapevine has it that this creature supported one of his thoroughly indoctrinated goons who's an ex convict mixed race mongrel who married a Somali single mother & raped her boy who was around 8 at the time. He told the impressionable & subservient xalimo to keep it under raps, it's a sad state of affairs it happened in Birmingham. A Somali proverb comes to mind qofki dhadkiisa nacey bahal ba lex.

If somali women want ajanabi , let them. Non of us should give a f*ck.

I thought you was Jewish, up until I googled Yibir.

IMG_20160625_145912_edit.png

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I agree with @Barni and @Canuck and @Kaafiye. Somalis are too divided which makes it easier for others to NOT only claim our lands but to threaten and eventually attempt to fight us for our lands. Barni is right in the sense that if we break up somali into smaller territoris(assuming we can even do this with every clan living in every single part of the country) then this make life easier for Ethiopia and Kenya and even the west. When you have Habargidir having their own little country and next to them is Majerteen what makes you think they'll at peace with each other? They are not right now. Same with hawiye and dir, marehan and ogaden, ogaden and dir/hawiye, rahanwayn and hawiye. It'd become a mess that would be 100 times more difficult to fix than whatever we have now.

What somalis need to do is oust the old people out of power by force, remove all foreigners out of somalia by any means neccessary, leave the stupid Arab league, leave the stupid African union, invest about 70% of whatever money we've got in military, link with Russia for military rebuilding(f*ck the usa), and have ZERO tolernce policy for terrorism, and most of all straight execution for anyone who dares cause instability or work with our enemies.
You got the wrong thread m8.
:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending