Revenge in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mercury proved my point about revenge in the Somali community. He showed a video of a girl nearly naked with her breasts out being recorded talking presumably to the cad who recorded her and leaked it on YouTube of all places. If he leaked it to a blog or titty site it would be less bad because fewer people will see it but he really wanted to qarxis her. Where is this xaasidnimo coming from? Then people wonder why girls who don't wait until marriage sleep with foreigners.

Can anyone tell me how to record videos on WhatsApp? I didn't know it even had that feature.

@Mercury proved my point about revenge in the Somali community. He showed a video of a girl nearly naked with her breasts out being recorded talking presumably to the cad who recorded her and leaked it on YouTube of all places. If he leaked it to a blog or titty site it would be less bad because fewer people will see it but he really wanted to qarxis her. Where is this xaasidnimo coming from? Then people wonder why girls who don't wait until marriage sleep with foreigners.

Can anyone tell me how to record videos on WhatsApp? I didn't know it even had that feature.

Once a Somali girl goes foreigner, she's not coming back to Somali men...atleast no respectful, educated Somali men will take her.

Last edited:
Then people wonder why girls who don't wait until marriage sleep with foreigners.
Slickly Advocating for fucking foreigners :bell:
What about the Arab guys who are exposing them of course that doesn’t include part of the agenda :bell:
Fake outrage to conceal race mixing agenda

Once a Somali girl goes foreigner, she's not coming back to Somali men...atleast not respectful, educated Somali men will take her.

If I hadn't been lucky to find two decent Somali guys to marry I probably would have thought Somali men were sick and twisted because of what I've heard over the years.

If I hadn't been lucky to find two decent Somali guys to marry I probably would have thought Somali men were sick and twisted because of what I've heard over the years.

Generalization is bad. Come on. Didnt your liberal friends taught you that.

So are we just going to ignore the fact that revenge is a lot more frequent within foreigners?

How does the actions of a minuscule minority reflect us on a whole. You sound like those Trump supporters.

Personally, haven't heard that many cases of it happening tbh.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Its from snapchat the person got an app that can download others snaps than he put it on youtube

So are we just going to ignore the fact that revenge is a way bigger problem within foreign people?

How does the actions of a few dumb people reflect us on a whole.

Personally, haven't heard that many cases of it happening tbh.

Forget foreigners, I didn't say they didn't do it. There are hundreds of these short videos o YouTube of Somali girls naked talking to a Somali man.

No one has answered my question. Do these men download software for this or is there a record feature on WhatsApp?

Shamis..there's this video on Xhamster showing a Somali girl giving head to some Madow guy. So that defeats your argument that only Somali guys will leak nude pics with Somali women

Forget foreigners, I didn't say they didn't do it. There are hundreds of these short videos o YouTube of Somali girls naked talking to a Somali man.

No one has answered my question. Do these men download software for this or is there a record feature on WhatsApp?
Pretty sure there arent any naked vids up on youtube, stop exaggerating.

Shamis..there's this video on Xhamster showing a Somali girl giving head to some Madow guy. So that defeats your argument that only Somali guys will leak nude pics with Somali women

I didn't say only Somali guys do it, I just said that it happens a lot in our community.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I might get backlash for this but why are they sending nude pictures or videos to random men? What ever happened to protecting your body? Treating your body like a temple? Respecting yourself... I would never even send nudes to my husband let alone a random guy I'm shunkaasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.