Revenge in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only small minority of women prefer good guys. So we got hope.

A significant population of women prefer the bad guys because the bad guys provides them drama in the relationship. See, women thrive on drama. They love it. To them a relationship with a good guy is boring and dull.

I only go for men with boring lives. I too have had a boring life. Boring people value routine and become successful.

Reborn
The likelihood of revenge existing in our community is high.Just look at the filth thats being shared on confession snapchats and etc...:gaasdrink:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
But you said girls were better off dating ajnabi as if they wouldn't be exposed by them too.
You need to realize men are the same across all cultures.
Stop blaming everything bad with somalis on somali men.
women are attracted to 'bad guys' and they end up being used and humiliated.

I dare girls date niggas like @Mercury or at @Jiron and get exposed like that.

:comeon:

I've never exposed anyone

I only go for men with boring lives. I too have had a boring life. Boring people value routine and become successful.

Because you matured and realized that bad guys aren't shit.

My post was directed at the naive 20something yrs old women

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I dare girls date niggas like @Mercury or at @Jiron and get exposed like that.

Hey Ferrari that is an interesting theory u have, but unfortunately you are wrong. It's true people have different preferences but to say most women prefer guys who are socially irresponsible is not true.

Also there's no excuse a guy should ever expose something that was for his eyes only, it defeats even the image so call bad boys display. Very weak move .

But u are right, it's not only a trait of Somali guys but a trait of cowards of all races. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending